The Beginning Of The End (Elliot)

This chapter does have some dark themes, so I'm just gonna say this now and warn yall. Credit for some of this goes to MissA2910

Elliot's POV

Everyone stops what their doing what their doing and stares at Archer. I can't believe what the words that are coming out of Archer's mouth are. And I think I know who did this...

"Archer, what do you mean a whole city is being held hostage?"- Chief Ripley asks.

"Well, a mandatory meeting was being held at the city hall, about crime in the city, and two maniacs burst into the room with guns ablaze. People don't know if anyone's going to die or if someone is going to help them, Chief."- Jack replies, being all serious.

I swallowed the bile building up in my throat from nervousness. I just hope none of them remember that that's my hometown.

"The name of the town does sound familiar though."- Jack says, biting his lip and pausing to think.

I gulp. He remembered. Oh no.

"Hold up."- Jack looks at me- "Elliot, isn't that your hometown? You used to live there, right?"- Jack says, raising his eyebrow at me.

Well crap. I could either come clean or lie my way out of this. They'd never know what was the truth anyway. I burned all of the physical evidence. I can feel Jack and the others burn holes in my skin with their gazes. I sigh, knowing that I could never lie, even if it would save my life.

"Yes... it is..."- I whisper, looking at my feet.

"And you aren't going to be just a little bit concerned?! Your family could be, no, is being held captive!"- Jack says, his voice slowly raising.

"Yeah dude, it's kinda scary that you aren't concerned!"- Lars says.

"It's really messed up, Elliot."- Carmen says, just loving to chime in.

I knew this would happen. I'm starting to get angry and my face turns red.

"Elliot, are you okay? It's alright, we know you don't care."- Marina says.

I can't take it anymore and finally snap. Their words even started to echo in my head, and it started to hurt. I stop, and then I started screaming.

"Will you just shut up?!"- I scream.

"I don't care about my family and certainly don't care about any of YOU!"- I add, still screaming.

"Elliot, it's okay. You can just let it all out. It's not good to pent up your feelings!"- Marina says, trying to be calm and collective.

"Shut up, Marina! Just... leave me alone!"- I scream at her.

Jonah glares at me, "Elliot, kid, you seriously need to calm down."- Jonah says.

"Stop calling me that!!"- I scream, my throat starting to hurt from all the screaming.

Jonah stands up. Uh oh. I know what that means. I stand up too, knowing I need to run.

"I wouldn't care if my family died! They'd deserve it. Even if their related to me by blood, I DON'T CARE!"- I screamed, and I try to walk out of the door, having enough of this, but Jonah stops me.

"Jonah, get out of my way!"- I hiss through gritted teeth.

"You can't leave, we need you. And you need to calm down."- He says.

"You can't make me!"- I say, smirking.

"Actually, I can!"- Jonah replies, matching my smirk.

"Oh yeah?! I'd like to see you try!"- I say.