"No! I can't be sick! " (Madi x Elliot)

Madi's POV
The team is now in Luzaguay. I've been solving the murder of Aldolfo Herrara. It turns out that the vice president was the murderer. She said something about people not being able to have medication and everyone else being hypnotized. I really want to help those people. I want to make sure that everyone is doing well. " Excuse me Chief, could we talk about something?" I ask. "Sure Inspector Madi, but it depends on what." Chief Ripley replies. "Ok. You know how the vice president talked about people not getting medicine and being hypnotized?  I was hoping we could help the people of Luzaguay. So, do you agree with me Chief? " I ask.  " Actually Inspector, that sounds like a good idea. Take Archer with you and take care." Chief Ripley instructs before dismissing me. I walk towards the offices and walked towards his cubicle. " Hey, if it ain't my favorite Inspector. So, whatcha need Madi?" Archer says, giving me his normal smirk and eyebrow raise. " Oh, I asked Chief Ripley about helping the people of Luzaguay and she said we should. She also said that you have to come with me." I reply. " Ugh ,really?! I wanted to stay inside. That weather outside is bad." Archer stated, all dramatic. " I Don't Care about the weather. I care about the people!" I reply smoothly and sharply. Archer finally gives in and follows me towards the door. He grabs his rain jacket. " Where's your rain jacket?" Archer asks. " Oh, I really don't need one. I'll be fine." I reply.  " Oh ok. If you get yourself sick, don't complain to me." Archer replies, having his smirk on his face. " Shut up! I never get sick. " I reply. We get outside and start working. We went to every house and helped with Medicine and reduced the hypnotised rate. It was pouring down rain and I got soaked. By the time we were done it was 10pm. " Are we done now?" Archer asks. " Yeah, let's go back to HQ." I say.  We run all the way there because we were sick of the rain. "Good to see the both if you are in one piece. " Chief Ripley says. Archer sighs and goes up to his room, while I go to mine.

Before I open the door, I feel hands on my shoulders. " Hey, its 10pm what are you doing up? " I turn around to be inches away from Elliot. " I was out with Archer helping the people of Luzaguay." I reply.  " In the rain?" Elliot asks "yep... in the rain." I say. " It's way warmer in my office than the dorms. You can stay in my office if ya want. " Elliot replies. "I was planning on sleeping in my bed, but a couch is still nice." I say, giggling slightly. " Well what are you waiting for? Let's go." Elliot says. " Hey, I still need to get my sleeping clothing and take a shower." I stated.  "Ok. Hurry up though, your soaking wet." Elliot said. I roll my eyes and get out of his grasp. I then get in the shower and turn it on warm. I was actually pretty cold. I shower quickly and dry myself. I choose a pair of black pants and a fluffy long sleeve shirt. I walk swift and quietly to Elliot's office and find the couch is actually a pullout bed. "Sheesh Elliot, you were right. It's quite warm in here." I say. " Well let's go to sleep it's very late." Elliot says. I slip under the covers and Elliot soon followed. I felt a bit weird, but I dismissed the feeling and went to sleep.

I woke up freezing. I tried to sit up, but I got a sharp pain in my stomach. I looked at myself and saw I was way paler than normal. I also saw I had a little red nose. Why is my nose red like Rudolph?  I sneezed loudly. My head and stomach were really starting to hurt now. I groaned and pulled the covers around me like a burrito. I looked at the clock and saw it was 6 something am. I went back to sleep, hoping that this was a dream. Please make this be over with already!  A few minutes later the alarm went off. Elliot quickly shot up. " Good morning luv. You sleep well?" He asks. He then realized that the covers were wrapped around me. I moaned in response to his question. " Are you alright Madi? " Elliot asks " Yea I'm great." My breathing was raspy and slow. Then I started coughing, but it wasn't normal. It's like I was coughing up goo. I actually was coughing up mucus. " Madi! You don't look fine. Let me take your temperature. " No! I can't be sick! I'm fine...." I say. I'm sweating under all these blankets, but I'm freezing. " Hey, please don't be stubborn with me. I only want to help you." Elliot replies. " Elliot I won't be brought down by a small cold." I stated. My stomach really hurts. I almost feel nauseated. I sit up, but doing so makes me feel more nauseous. I stand up, trying to get out of my tangle of blankets. I finally get out of my blankets, but I can't hold it back anymore and vomit all over myself. I just stand there not knowing what to do. "I doubt you know how to deny being sick now that you've vomited. " Elliot muttered. " Hey! Shut up and help me will you?!" I exclaimed, my voice was wavering and shaky. My stomach hurts less, but my head is throbbing now. "Calm down, your sick." Elliot said before picking me up and taking me to the bathroom. "I don't have extra clothes, there all in my room...." I say, trailing off. "That's ok, you can borrow some of mine for now." Elliot says, kissing my forehead. " Oh, y-your burning up. This looks bad." Elliot mutters. " Please make it go away Elliot. " I say softly and sneezing. I feel cold but hot at the same time. How does that work?  "I'll try..." he whispered in my ear. I lean over the toilet throwing up like half a dozen times. I groaned heavily grabbing onto Elliot for support. He gives me a pair of black sweatpants and a black over-sized hoodie. " Thanks." I mumble. " No problem. " Elliot replies. After I'm done doing my morning routine we quickly go downstairs with the rest of the team. Maybe it won't be too noticeable.....