My Sexy Nurse

AN: This is a rewrite of the first Oneshot I ever did! I feel like I could definitely make it better, as I have improved a lot from when I wrote it! I changed a few things and came up with a few OCs, but stories about them, I've decided, will be in a different book! This book will come out soon, once I finish the first part! I hope y'all enjoy!  

Elliot's POV

I was sitting in the break room of my wonderful new job. After the Bureau ended, I moved back to Cheltenham, England in the UK. I was feeling a mixture of excitement and feeling bummed out on the plane right home. On one hand, I was out of a job. On the other hand, I was finally able to see my boyfriend again. I hadn't seen him in months. I really missed him. During our tenure at the Bureau, I only got to see him in person once. However, we constantly texted each other, called, and video chatted. My precious boyfriend, Benjamin Scott, lived in London, but I convinced him to move in with me in the new apartment I bought. It wasn't that hard to convince him though, since he was sick of living with his parents. We've been dating for around a year and a half.

The new job I worked at was amazing. The second I arrived back in Cheltenham, I got many job offers. I already had a ton of job offers when the Bureau ended, but these offers were even more. Although, I enjoyed the idea of these job offers more since I could stay in my hometown. One job offer piqued my interest though. A job offer from the PD? What could the small Cheltenham Police Department want with a brilliant hacker like me? I looked at the offer and apparently, they were needing someone to be the department's tech expert. Apparently, word had spread like wildfire when I got back home and I was quite a local celebrity, bringing notoriety to my lovely town and all. I didn't know if I wanted to get thrown into the heavy-duty of that job again, although it probably wouldn't be as troublesome as it was in the Bureau, I was still on the fence about it. I talked to Benjamin about the job offer I received and he smiles, telling me to go for it! I smiled, saying that if he thought it would be a good idea to go for it then I would go for it. I accepted the offer and was happily accepted onto the team.

I was the tech expert and my office was quite nice. My boss was a nice old man by the name of Chief Noah Ryan. He's very nice even though he's an old-timer. Being a part of this team was exactly like the Bureau, just with different people. Our senior detective was a man named Lucas Lovejoy. He's gay and he pretty much made that his whole personality, as well as his nice fashion sense and his detective skills. He reminded me a lot of Archer. The other detective, his partner, was Claire Wilkins. She was a sweet young woman, and it was nice to have someone around my age. Our lab chief was Winston Winchester. He was our body-positive, chubby, heartless romantic, however, he found his true love in Claire. Our profiler is a brilliant man named Jay Hicks. He's almost as nice as Marina. He really reminds me of her yet he's different in personality. Our coroner was a woman named Emily Beck. Her story of being transgender was inspiring, even though it took a while for the shy girl to explain it. Our field expert who works with our weapons is a man named Oliver Clavens. You don't want to be on his bad side, but he's a great guy nonetheless. Those are the members of Cheltenham PD. My brilliant colleagues.

I was sipping from a cup of tea. The perks of working with a British police department is that there's always tea available! I brought along my teacup. I seemed to always be one of the first people here along with my boss, Chief Ryan. Chief Ryan and I were sitting next to each other as we both sipped from cups of tea. He and I waited for my other colleagues to arrive. They trickled in one by one but Claire and Winston still weren't there. Everyone exchanged glances.

"Looks like those two must be busy!"- Lucas says, smirking in a playful manner.

"I'm sure they'll be here soon."- Emily replies.