Descent Into Panic

A Oneshot for mysterioustaty967

This is a Oneshot request of a previous show of mine, the one that's completed and about Elliot and my self-insert Madi. 

Madi's POV

I tied my long black hair into a ponytail and tied it in the back. I needed it out of my face. I work with the Bureau and it was awesome. I met my boyfriend because of this amazing job, a snarky British emo cutie named Elliot Clayton. He's a wonderful boyfriend and is so sweet to me. I love him so much! He's extremely brilliant, Elliot is a genius! He's a very smart man and he's such a technological prodigy. I looked at my face in a mirror and did a touch-up on my purple lipstick. I slip it back into my pocket. Carmen and I were working on a case together. We were in Singapore and we're here to try and find a SOMBRA informant we had been working with. We were told by this informant, 'X', that we could get our information from a woman named Michelle Zuria. We barely got to talk to Miss Zuria before her phone was ringing off of the hook and she answered it. It was one of her clients and they were calling about a murder that just happened. We accompanied her to the scene and we began investigating it.

Carmen and I had been working on the murder of Constance Tan. We had spent a long time working on it, and finally found all of the evidence we needed to arrest the killer. Our suspects are Michelle Zuria, Anbu Devanesan, Ruby Armstrong, Darren Hong, and Brian Chua. All of them had relations with the victim, as well as issues. I had finally managed to work out the killer's profile. I was looking at the suspect's profiles to see who actually killed Miss Tan. Our killer eats durian fruit, practices silat, is a man, drinks Singapore Slings, and their blood type is A-. I analyzed all of the profiles. It obviously wasn't Michelle or Ruby since their women. The pool boy Brian doesn't eat durian or drink Singapore Slings. Darren had everything but his blood type was not A-. That leaves Devanesan. He eats durian fruit, practices silat, is a man, drinks Singapore Slings, and his blood type is A-. I couldn't believe it. It was him? The distraught boyfriend who was so upset about her murder that he was going to jump off the side of the rooftop pool? And he's our SOMBRA agent? We need answers!

"So Sherlock, did you figure out who did it?"- Carmen asks as she notices my apparent expression of confusion.

"Yes, but it's giving me more questions then answers!"- I reply.

"Huh, who did it then?"- She asked.

"Anbu Devanesan."- I reply.

"The devastated boyfriend? Huh, that is odd, but he still killed her, and I'm sure that we'll get answers out of him while we go talk to him."- Carmen replies.

"Could you get Ingrid to call him down here please?"- I ask.

Carmen nods and walked off. I heard footsteps coming to the break room. I felt hands wrap around my waist. I was going to swat them away when I noticed the familiar black nail polish, leather glove, and sleeves of a leather jacket that belonged to my boyfriend. A heavy sigh drew out from his lips.

"Hey, Elliot. What are you doing here?"- I ask.

"I really just came here to get another cup of tea as a pick-me-up, but I saw you and thought I could have a few seconds of peace as a break."- Elliot replies.

"Well honey, it's not good that you stare at that computer all day. You deserve a break. How are progressing on that encrypted device?"- I reply, bringing his ungloved hand to my lips and kissing it.

"I believe that I'm almost done with it actually. I just needed something to give me that little push to keep me going. I'm used to it though, no need to worry about me Madi. I should ask, how are you doing on the case?"- He replied.