The Storm Has Cleared

A oneshot for CosmicStar391

Amy's POV

Oh my goodness. Today has been insane. One of the craziest days of my life, if not the one! The craziest day ever... It was hard. I thought it would just be a normal day, that we would continue things as usual. That we would continue the investigation into the Mennagio heist. But that isn't what happened. Everything that could go wrong, went wrong. Our main informant, Danny Moto, was killed. My partner and I had to investigate the murder and interrogate our team! I... I had to arrest Frank!

Russell was a suspect! At least he didn't end up being the killer. He's all that I have left. I love him so much. Today wasn't all that bad. Russell confessed. He thinks I'm pretty! He kissed me! He kissed me!!!! Russell informed me that he had been crushing me for months. Well, I sure am grateful that he told me. Of course, I told him how I feel too. The way he wrapped his arms around me, you could tell that he really does love me. After we kissed, I dismissed my partner to go back to the precinct. Russell and I were left to be by ourselves. I know that we were standing right in front of the courthouse but I would have made out with him right then and there but he grabbed my hand and took me back to his car.

Russell did not get into the front seat or the driver's seat. He opens the back door. Oh, I knew what he was planning the second he did that. He holds the door open for me and I slide into the backseat. He shut the door behind him as he slid in next to me.

"I figure if we continue, we should go someplace where we can have more privacy." Russell hums.

"Oh... what do you have in mind that deserves privacy?" I ask.

"Just so we can make out." He replies.

"Nothing more?" I mutter.

"That we can do later tonight, I don't have a condom on me, sorry." Russell apologizes, leaning over to kiss my cheek.

"There's so much we can do without one of those." I retort.

"You're right." He agrees, a smile forming on his face.

I reach a hand out and gently caress his cheek. His skin is soft and he leans on my touch. I lean in close to him, kissing him. Russell chuckles and kisses back. The kiss is passionate and full of love. With how much force there was, he was made to lie down and I was on top of him. I pull away, the kiss taking my breath away. He had the goofiest smile on his face. Aww. I lean down, our noses touching, as I kiss him again. As I kissed him, I ran a hand through his curly blonde hair, I twirl one of the longer strands around my finger. He really seems to like that. He pulls away, softly panting from being out of breath.

I stroke his hair for a few moments more and then stop. A small pout forms on his face. He loves me if he can't stand to be without my touch for a few seconds. I begin to pepper him with kisses. I kiss him all over his face and then move down his neck. The second my lips touched his neck, Russell let out a moan. Listen to him sing, wow. I stop, not wanting to get him too excited.

"While I am enjoying this, I don't want you to get too excited." I tease.

Russell sighs. "You are right but that doesn't mean that I'm not disappointed with this having to end."

"It doesn't have to end. You can do the same thing to me." I respond.

"You're right- He chuckles, smiling as his cheeks turn pink -you don't know how long I've been waiting for this, Amy!"

"A long time, I've heard." I giggle.

"A very long time," Russell whispers.

He sits up, causing our positions to flip flop. I lie down and he attacks me with affection. I am kissed all over. Russell is so sweet and he really knows how to treat a lady. As he's kissing me, he puts his hands in my hair. His fingers thread through my hair, sending shivers down my spine. Laugher echoes throughout the car. I think we both are having fun. We kiss until there's no tomorrow. Nothing could ruin this moment-

Ring ring! Ring ring!

Russell stops, pulling away from me. He blushes, but I can tell it was from embarrassment. I sat up, looking around to where the noise was coming from. Russell picks up his phone, looking at the screen.

"Is someone calling?" I query.

He nods. "It's Chief Marquez. I... I better answer."

"I almost forgot! They probably need us back at the precinct." I reply.

Russell nods again at me and answers the phone. He talks for a few minutes, the two going back and forth. Russell blushed and then a few seconds later, he hung up the phone. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Was she mad?" I wonder.

"No, just curious as to where we were," Russell answers.

"We probably should head back over there... don't want people to get suspicious as to what we were really doing," I say.

"Oh yes, but we should continue this later." He agrees, shooting a wink at me.

"Definitely, and we can do so much more back at your place!" I whisper in his ear.

"I like the sound of that! But fix yourself up and I'll drive us there!" Russell returns.

He kisses me one more time and then gets off of me. I sit up and fix my hair. His hands felt nice in my hair but he messed it up from the style it was in. I adjust and put my seatbelt on. I run my hands down my shirt, getting the wrinkles out of it. Russell buckled up his seatbelt in the driver's seat and then he drove over to the precinct. I hum until we get there. He politely opens the door for me and then the two of us hurry inside. Holding hands, we enter the break room to find the whole team discussing what just happened and how we were going to find Frank and Karen. Roxie, Hannah, and Yann meet eyes, look at the two of us, and then go back to focus on Chief Marquez. She notices us.

"Nice to know that one of you finally answered the phone." She said sternly.

"My phone was still off from the courthouse." I protest.

"We made it here, so there are probably things that we need to make and talk about," Russell responds.

"Yes! There are many things we need to discuss. Mostly how we need to get through The Wastes to find our fugitives." Chief Marquez explains.

"I'm going to have to go through The Wastes? Alright... am I going to get something to protect me from the radiation?" I question.

"You can't send Amy to The Wastes! She'll die out there!" Russell exclaims.

"I'll be fine, don't worry about me Russell, I'll be fine," I assure.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close to him. Russell hugs me, resting his head against my shoulder.

"I still don't like it that Amy has to be the one to go." Russell scoffs.

"Did you finally tell her or what?" Roxie asks.

"I did." He says, beaming.

"That's why they were gone for so long." Hannah mutters under her breath.

"Come on Hannah, you know that was going to happen eventually." Yann retorts.

"We've formed a plan and now everyone can go home." Chief Marquez informs.

"Well, let's not waste any time and get home!" Roxie says, using an awful pun.

"You heard her Amy- Russell scoops me up off of my feet and I giggle as he carries me -let's get out of here and go to my house."

"What are we going to do when we get to your house?" I ask.

"What do you think?" He replies, giving me a look and a wink.

I giggle like a schoolgirl. "I know exactly what you mean."

"And don't worry, I've got condoms at my place." Russell purrs.

I laugh. He smirks. Tonight is going to be awesome!