Rainy Days (Amir and Jasper)

Amir's POV

I was driving home from work, and it started to rain. I think I have an umbrella somewhere. I pulled into the driveway of mine and Jasper's apartment. I turned off the car and started to look for an umbrella. I looked in all of the compartments and under all of the seats but,  found no umbrella. Jasper probably has it. I decided to just bolt out of the car and run inside. The door slammed and Jasper greeted me. 

"Hi, Amir! How was your day?"

"It was good, but have you seen the umbrella that I keep in the car?"-I reply.

"Oh.... I borrowed it, and forgot to put it back."-He replies. 

Jasper walks away and comes back with the umbrella in hand. He smiles and gives it to me. 

"Thanks, but there's no reason to put it back now."-I say.

"At least we have one, it looks really bad out there. We should probably check the weather."- Jasper replies. 

"Yeah, I just wish it didn't rain on our day off."-I say.

Jasper walks to our living room and sits on the couch. I follow him and sit next to him. I turn on the TV and flip on the channel to the news. The weather report says the forecast for tomorrow is all rain. Jasper sighs and rests his head on my shoulder. 

"We were supposed to go to the park tomorrow."-He whispers.

"It's okay, we can still go. We have an umbrella!"-I reply.

"Really?!"-He asks.

"Yes"-I reply. 

Jasper smiles. I grab the TV Remote and flipped through the channels looking for something else to watch. The new season of the Y Files premieres in a few days, so there has gotta be reruns on. I landed on the last channel that we get without paying, I finally found it. I smile. 

"You really want to watch reruns?"-Jasper asks. 

"Yes. If you don't want to watch, I can change it."-I reply.

"No, it's fine."-Jasper whispers, returning his gaze to the TV.

Muller and Scully were investigating 3 missing person cases because a former student of Scully's requested their help. Apparently, each missing person fell through a hole made of carbon and other chemicals. Eventually, Muller and Scully investigated a scientist who was involved in a freak accident. He was studying dark matter and his shadow absorbed it all during the accident. He ended up being the one who killed the six people. 

"Can we watch the next episode?"-I ask

"Sure"- He replies. 

We watched a few more episodes and then we were both hungry. We made ramen, and then I suggested we go to sleep. Jasper nods and then we walk upstairs to our bedroom. We both do our nightly routines and then go to bed. Jasper fell asleep almost  instantly when his head hit the pillow. I smiled and then slowly fell asleep. 

I woke up to the sound of rain beating down on the roof. I looked over at the clock on my nightstand, it read 9 am. Jasper was still fast asleep, so I got out of bed and quietly crept downstairs. I probably should make breakfast. I opened the fridge in our decent-sized kitchen and took some bacon and eggs out. I put them each on a separate pan and then started to cook. I let the bacon get crisp and I scrambled the eggs. 

After the eggs and bacon were done I set them on two separate plates. One for me, and one for Jasper. I put his plate in the oven to keep it warm, while I take my plate to our living room and sit on the couch. I turn on the TV, and it's still on the Y-Files. I start to eat my breakfast and watch TV.