The Assistant (Elliot x OC)

An OC Oneshot for TheAr7ist

OC: Gigi Woods

Elliot's POV

I have an assistant now. Ingrid and Chief Ripley have been talking about how I'm 'overworked' and hired someone else to work with me. I haven't met her yet, but I'm going to meet her today. We all are. I was waiting on her to show up, sipping from my cup of tea. I looked around and noticed everyone staring at me. I raised an eyebrow at Jack and Carmen, who were looking at me weirdly and odd. 

"What are you guys staring at? Can't you think about our new arrival instead of looking at me so...  otherworldly? Please?"- I ask. 

"Aww, what are you talking about? Are you eagerly awaiting the arrival of our new colleague by saying that?"- Carmen asks.   

"No! Never! I don't even want to have an assistant!"- I reply. 

"Sure! Yeah right."- Jack says. 

Carmen and Jack then started whispering together. They were looking at me and then whispering, and smirking as they looked at me. 

"What are you guys whispering about? I'm very curious."- I reply. 

"Nothing, Elliot. It's none of your business!"- Jack replies. 

"He could know if he wants to. I won't mind."- Carmen says. 

"Oh my god. Ugh. Carmen! Why do we have to tell him?"- Jack replies. 

"Ooh. Yes! Please, tell me!"- I ask. 

"Okay. I guess we can tell him!"- Jack says, sighing. 

"Yes... I'll tell him,  it's just a silly bet after all."- Carmen reply. 

A bet? This doesn't sound good. 

"We were just betting on if you were going to fall in love with your new assistant or not."- Carmen says. 

W-What?! That... that's absurd! 

"That... that's insane! You are going to lose the dumb bet anyway!"- I reply, hoping that I'm not blushing. 

"Aww! He's so nervous to meet her he's blushing!"- Jack says, his lips curling up, no distorting, into a smirk.

Oh my god, I want to slap him!

"Oh, look at that, he sure is blushing!"- Carmen says. 

"I am not!! Explain more into this bet, and don't be concerned about me, I don't like this."- I reply, trying to stop blushing, which it does work slightly. 

"Our bet? Well, you see, I bet to him that you two would fall in love. Jack says no, that you are completely unlovable, which I don't believe. I'm sure any girl, or guy if that's what you are into, can love you!"- Carmen reply. 

"Guys, this is stupid! I... I'm not looking for love right now! I would never have a girlfriend, it won't happen! That... that's not entirely false. I'm just going to put this cup in the sink and leave. You can just... tell my assistant to leave, alright? I don't want her here."- I say, getting up and taking the last sip of tea from my cup and putting it in the sink. 

"Elliot, you can't say that! I'm sure that there's someone out there who can change your mind!"- Carmen says. 

"Ha, yeah right. And you can't just tell your new assistant to leave just because you don't like them. They still work here. And you can't ignore her for long. And also, Chief said she was going to arrive soon."- Jack replies. 

I walked over to the door. "Listen, Jack, I don't care! I don't want them to be here, no matter how good at hacking they actually are and-"- I stopped midsentence as I bumped into someone.