Vigilante Of Revenge

A oneshot for Winnie_Fiction_05

Adelaine's POV

As I leave my Italian class, Hugh follows me. When we step out of the room and start walking down the hallway, his hand weasels its way into mine, squeezing it. I squeezed it back as we walked down the hallway, heading to the first floor so we could leave. Other students were looking at us, smiling, or providing rare compliments. A door opens and my sister, Kelsey, comes out of the classroom. She was coming from her Swiss-German class. I see her and wave, which she returns. She comes over to me and I hug my sister, which she also returns. She joins in the stride we have formed.

Passing by a few more classrooms, Ella and Lexi join us too. As we walk through, people are whispering, whispering about Kelsey. They were cursing at her because she was a 'criminal' due to her criminal past. Kelsey was saddened by this but I glare at those who cuss my sister. Kelsey has changed but some cannot accept her, still looking at her traumatic and regretful past. Other people hate me for having Kelsey as my sister. Lexi and Ella flip both of them off and then go to comfort Kelsey. Kelsey thanks them and I hug her once more. Hugh glares at them and then leads us away from the chaos.

"We should hurry and get to the theatre room." Hugh encourages.

"I don't know why you're so excited, this is a Lucille Baillers practice," I reply.

"He could still watch, along with me," Lexi responds, wrapping an arm around Hugh.

"I'm so excited about our performance in collaboration with Lola Vallez!" Ella enthuses.

"I can't believe that Lola released an album and that she featured us, the Lucille Baillers!" Kelsey beams.

Lola's new album is called 'Crazy In Love' and we feature on some of the songs! She has songs with us like Loco, Twenty (where me and Frances rap), and Chillin Chillin (where me and Kelsey rap, and Kelsey even did a high note with Lola, which is an impressive thing to hear when she rehearses!). They are really good songs and we absolutely love the chance to collaborate with Lola, as well as collaborate on a new movie. Lola's comeback with us has excited the people of Grimsborough, everyone is hyped about it. Kelsey is especially excited to work with Lola on the new album, Lola wants others to give her a chance to let her potential talents shine, which is really a sweet gesture that Lola has offered Kelsey. With all of the excitement in the air, we rushed to the theatre room, and to our surprise, Lola Vallez was there waiting for us.

"Ah! Hello girls, it's so nice to see you!" Lola beams.

"It's great to see you too Miss Vallez!" I beam back.

"I would love to keep up the pleasantries, but we have a lot of things to discuss!" She replies.

We do have so many things to talk about. We have to talk about the performance, and how it will be held at the Grimsborough University Stadium, with the group excited to perform for the first time on a big stage. Also, The Lucille Baillers wanted to add Kelsey to the group, and I was happy to accept her, with Kelsey gladly accepting. Kelsey told me that she wanted to prove herself, to show that she isn't a criminal, with this performance. She wants to slay the stage with me and the group. I'm sure that she will! Performing with her is going to be awesome! After all, who wouldn't want to be a part of one of the best girly and badass groups? The group isn't just known around school but in all of Grimsborough. We are "Grimsborough's most badass and undefeatable girl group." Enough about gloating, we need to figure out how to incorporate our group colors, black and purple, into the performance. The three leaders: Me, Audrey, and Frances need to discuss the outfits for the performance. Kelsey also wanted to help us and I let her ideas flow through. She's got fabulous ideas! I hum as we leave the theatre room after a successful talk with Miss Lola Vallez. Oh, this makes me feel giddy with joy about what's going to happen next!

Lola's POV

I'm sitting in my office in my recording studio, twirling my hair as I do some thinking. I'm ecstatic to perform with the Lucille Baillers group and I am very proud of the girls. Their success has made a huge mark in Grimsborough, just like me, and I want them to have a performance at one of my concerts for my new album, and the girls happily agreed. I already know the song layout too! The songs the girls will sing are 'Sorry Not Sorry', 'How You Like That', and 'Perfect World', as well as their collaboration with me, 'Bet You Wanna'. The solo songs are some of my favorite songs from Adelaine and her group. The tickets for the concert sold out quickly. We already have a full house of people wanting to see us, and the tickets went live last night!

I grab a hair clip and then I tie my hair up into a messy bun. Oh, how I love being blonde! I grab the Pumpkin Spice Latte that my butler dropped off from Pretty Coffee and take a sip of it. There is a knock at my door and I happily hum, "Come in!" and my manager steps into the room.

"Hey, Lola! I just got off the phone with Adelaine Jones. She wanted another meeting with you to discuss some more important details of your concert! It's with the president and vice-president of the Theatre Department, Adelaine and Hugh. The third in command of the Theatre Department and the UN Secretary General of the UN club, Kelsey, is also going to be at the meeting. Principal Gwardieza and Mrs. Donaldson of Fairview High School will be joining you too. This meeting was scheduled for 5 pm later tonight at a French restaurant, Cuisine Française Gastronomique. Could you attend?" My manager informs.

"Oh, that sounds delightful! I love their escargot!" I reply.

"You don't have to worry about paying, Adelaine was insistent on paying for everyone." He replies.

"That's awfully sweet and generous of her! But it's getting close to 5, I have to get ready!" I hum.

"Alright, I'll leave you to it. I wouldn't want you to be late!" My manager responds, walking away.

It takes a while for me to get ready. I hurry to the bathroom and prepare myself. I spray some dry shampoo in my hair and curl it. My hair is now curly and I rush to get changed. I put on a red dress, matching heels, and sunglasses on top of my head. I throw all of my things in my big Birkin bag, went into my car, and drove off to the restaurant. When I arrived at the restaurant, I saw Adelaine, Hugh, and Kelsey. I give each of them a hug.

"Hello, Adelaine, Hugh, and Kelsey!" I beam.

"Miss Vallez! It's great to see you again." Adelaine replies.

We walk inside Cuisine Française Gastronomique. We are immediately seated. The kids are followed in by the Principal and Theatre Teacher from Fairview High. Kelsey gives me a small smile and Hugh outstretches a hand.

"I must say, it is an honor to meet you, Miss Vallez. I love your music. It... it has gotten me through some hard times." Hugh says, shaking my hand as I take his.

"I'm always happy to lift people's spirits!" I reply.

A waiter comes over to our table and takes our drink and food orders. As it is my favorite, I ordered escargot. We talk about pleasantries for a bit until our food gets here. We ate and once we were finished, we began the discussion about the performance and the lineup of everything. Hugh was very insistent that the performance needed an intro, dance breaks, and an outro, so the performance will be history. I love his ideas and turn to Kelsey to see what she thought, however, she looks nervous. She was twirling her hair and biting her lip. I comfort her, reaching out a hand and putting it on top of hers. Kelsey smiled at me and the rest of the meeting went well.

Today is the day! It's concert day! We're all gathered backstage at the Grimsborough University Stadium. I'm already in my outfit for the show, as well as the girls in their signature Lucille Baillers costumes, which are so cute! Adelaine gave her pre-show speech to the group, which is very inspiring. We head to the stage and get into position to start singing. Excitement is being pumped into the air and in the end, it was a success. The lights come on and the curtains lift. The fans see us and are screaming with excitement, so we give them what they want and start performing. When Kelsey was performing, she was at ease and seemed happy. I am very impressed with the group's performance and the concert was a record-breaking hit! I decided to take the girls out to celebrate the performance. I take them out for the night to get milkshakes and ice cream. The girls and I took a lot of pictures to commemorate the night. Gosh, we have to do this again! But first, I need to get an autograph from the Lucille Baillers!