Amore Andante

A oneshot for Winnie_Fiction_05

Hugh's POV

Adelaine and I are watching a movie, but of course, I can't focus on the movie. How could I focus on the film when this beautiful girl is sitting in my lap? Ugh, Adelaine is so cute, she's too pretty! I can't take it, she's so hot and sexy. I move my hands away from her waist to sneak them up her dress, grabbing her ass cheeks and squeezing them. Adelaine giggles and flashes a smile at me. She paused our movie and then turned to me, leaning in close. I was about to kiss her but the door swung open. Kelsey and Diana step into the room. They should have knocked... Kelsey informs us that dinner was ready. I ask what we were having for dinner and Diana said burgers. Did Mister Jones make them himself? Ooh, that'll taste great! The two leave and before Adelaine could get up, I lean in close to her ear.

"Do not worry too much chéri, we will continue this later, and we can go farther with even more pleasure," I whisper.

Adelaine smirks and kisses me. I kissed her back and I really wanted to kiss her again but she stopped me and got up. I watch as Adelaine walks over to our adjoining bathroom. I follow her and then the two of us wash our hands. Once we both wash our hands and dry them off, Adelaine and I head downstairs. Misses Jones had set the table and I noticed Kelsey and Diana were already sitting down. Miss Jones comes in and asks what everyone wants to drink. Everyone wants water except for Diana, who asked for lemonade. Mister Jones steps out of the kitchen, setting a tray of burgers on the table. We could make our burgers however we like. He sits down and Misses Jones brings out our drinks. She places each of them by who wanted what.

"You can get whatever you want, there's plenty of extra." Mister Jones says.

I know he told me that he told me I didn't have to call him that, but I can't help it. It's the respectful thing to do after all. I grab a bun and a burger. I get a slice of provolone cheese and put that on top. I get a bunch of other toppings and put them on top, placing the top bun on and then taking a bite out of the burger. Mmm. That's good. Burger night is the best dinner in this house. Diana compliments her Dad on the food and then everyone else follows suit, even me. He smiles and thanks everyone for the compliments. After dinner, Mister Jones went to the kitchen to wash the dishes and clean up. I follow him, putting my plate in the sink. I begin to help him, Adelaine went up the stairs to her bedroom.

"Has Martine figured out a cure for your heart disease? How's your condition?" Mister Jones asks.

"I'm doing great! Miss Martine is working on a cure for my heart disease and every other person with it. It doesn't affect me, and I'm happy I've gotten medicine to help with it." I reply, grinning.

He ruffled my hair, smiling back at me. "I'm glad that my firstborn's partner has passed my expectations. I know that you probably already know this, but I've always been protective of my daughters ever since they were born, I don't want them to feel excluded or harmed by anyone. That includes you but I know that you will be nice to Adelaine. You are like a son to me, Hugh."

"I will never mistreat her, I love her so much. Me and Adelaine will take care of each other for the rest of our lives." I respond.

"Let me give you an important note, If you two ever get into an argument, Adelaine is always right, don't ever tell her she's wrong." Mister Jones advises, which I nod with.

"I agree with you there, Sir. I know that. I would never say that she's wrong." I hum.

"Good, good! Everything's done though, I can take care of the rest of things." He says.

"Are you going to bed after this?" I inquire.

Mister Jones nods. "Yes, I am."

"Well, goodnight." I wish.

"Goodnight Hugh, and tell Adelaine too when you see her." He wishes back.

"I sure will!" I return, leaving the kitchen and heading back upstairs.

I walk down the hall and walk to Adelaine's room. I turn the doorknob and I step inside her room. I blush at the sight before me. My whole face is red. Adelaine is standing in a silk robe, with her back to me. It's pretty pink, I do love her when she wears pink. I shut the door behind me. Adelaine flips around and smiles at me. I come over to her and gently take the robe off. It slides off to reveal her in lacy undergarments. I feel a shiver go through my whole body, but mostly in my lower regions.

My huge dick quickly becomes erect and I rush to get a condom. We head into the bathroom to have sex, the bathroom is luckily soundproof. We crawl into the hot tub. The intercourse was quiet yet intense. Before I put the condom on, Adelaine licks my dick, she enjoys doing this a lot, and it causes me to moan. I insert three fingers into her pussy, going back and forth. Adelaine screams my name and then curses in French, "Ah! Mérde! Oui, Hugh! Je'taime chéri! Ah!"

I smirk and lean up to her ear, whispering, "You better scream my name more before I slip this fucking condom on and make your pussy wetter like you did to my big ass dick! I love how you scream and curse in French, continue will you chéri? You want me to go harder in your pussy?"

Adelaine, while moaning, said yes. She is horny as hell and wants me to go harder. I proceed to go harder, making Adelaine scream in pleasure. After that scream, I remove my fingers and lick them. Ah, she tastes so sweet! I enjoy the taste as Adelaine plays with my dick. I simply moan, placing my hands on her boobs, squeezing them, and also playing with her nipples. Adelaine moans softly, we are practically harmonizing! I look at her pussy, insert my dick in, and go in and out of her, while Adelaine moans and arches her back to relax. Then there's the fun part, I have my dick in my hand but then Adelaine takes it and places it inside her pussy herself.

"Mérde! That feels damn sweet! Alright chéri, go much harder on me! Fuck me!" She demands.

Well, it would be mean to not give in to her demands. I go harder and harder, accepting her demands, while she moans and screams my name, even in orgasm, she still screams my name. Oh, she says my name so well while she's screaming it. We are soon quiet to only soft moans as we slow down. We share a French kiss, I slip the condom off and throw it away, and then I bring Adelaine to our bed. I immediately go to cuddle her and the two of us go to sleep.

The next day, the two of us went to school and after it, we had the final rehearsal right before the new musical we have been working on, Funny Girl. A few hours later we had the performance. The performance went great and Mrs. Donaldson was very impressed with it. Kelsey helped with the costume design as well as the lights and sound, working the lights and sound with Lexi. After the show, I place my arms around Adelaine's waist and we share a deep French kiss, while the two of us are in our wigs and costumes.

The next night, I told Adelaine that I had a surprise for her. I brought Adelaine to a French restaurant, where I had a reservation at. It was a place where her mother and father had eaten together at. I smile and say, "Happy Anniversary, Darling!" Adelaine smiles. You see, it was our anniversary of being together. Adelaine was wearing a pink strapless dress that showed cleavage but only to me. She's so beautiful! The dinner was great, we pretty much laughed and flirted with each other all night. We had gifts for each other and exchanged them. I gave Adelaine her gift, a gold necklace with red roses. Her eyes sparkled like diamonds. Adelaine gave me a bracelet with both of our names engraved on it. Aww! I instantly put it on. It fits just right! We also got promise rings for us both, pretty gold ones. When the date was over, I pulled out a condom from my pocket and showed it to Adelaine as we walked outside to the car. So we went home, excited to have intercourse again. Adelaine and I did it again at home, quietly of course.