Meow We Have A Problem- (Elliot)

Elliot's POV

Today has just been the worst. Everyone is doing everything to get on my nerves. Jack, well, everything and anything he does is annoying. Carmen always is nagging everyone to do their job and be productive. Especially me, because she thinks I'm a lazy bum, but I'm not. Lars had an extra round of stupid, dumb, and utterly horrid puns to share today. And everytime he says dude or bro, it makes me want to strangle him! Grace, well she's kinda okay in my book. Her stories about Grimsborough are quite interesting, but Sanjay always makes her talk about Newton, the puppy that she saved. Dupont, ugh, don't get me started! He's always, always, talking about history. I mean, I know that's his job, but you don't have to bother me about it! Hmm, Jonah's pretty okay, except when he's ranting about guns or killing people, like I don't care. Or when he's with Marina. Their always so lovey dovey like, ew, get a room. Marina, now, she's nice and all, but she's always bugging me about coming to talk to her about Anbu, or some other stupid things that are bothering me. Ingrid, she's okay, but she yells too much. Not as much as Chief Ripley though. Yeah, she always yells. Sometimes this job really is a huge headache, but I had to accept it.

My earphones were plugged into my phone, and I was listening to some Vanna Alabama. I was thinking about everyone, and how annoying they are. I look up from my phone and see Sanjay looking at me. Ugh. I don't want to deal with this little brat.

"Sanjay, what are you doig in here? Shouldn't you be with your mom?!"- I ask, feeling uncomfortable calling Carmen that.

"No, Elliot, I'm bored! Your always fun, so I thought I would hang out with you."- Sanjay replies, smiling.

"Go away Sanjay. I don't want to deal with you right now."- I say, going back to scrolling through my playlist.

I put my earphones back in and turn up the Vanna Alabama loud. He gives me a look of disappointment and then he smirked.

"Oh Elliot, I'm pretty sure that's Vanna Alabama your listening to."- Sanjay says, still smirking. 

My face quickly heats up, ugh I hate it when he brings this up. I quickly turned the music off, and yanked my earphones out. I glared at him hard, hoping to put holes in his skull. It doesn't seem to work though because he burst into giggles.

"Oh my god, Sanjay, for the last time, I do not listen to Vanna Alabama!"- I say, my voice raising.

"I know your lying, Elliot! Lying is bad."- He replies.

"Sanjay! Go away and leave me alone!"- I reply.

"No."- Sanjay says, crossing his arms.

I'm starting to get super mad. Sanjay is really annoying, and my head is starting to hurt. I stood up and walked over to him. He smiles.

"Sanjay, I'm going to give you one last chance to leave, so you better go!"- I say, looking down at him.

Sanjay just stood there, and I finally snap. I pick him up by the arms, and walked out of my lab. He was surprised and he started struggling and kicking me. I walked into the break room, Jack was sitting there, and I threw him down on the couch. He wasn't hurt though. Sanjay looked up at me, eyes brimming with tears. I glare at him.

"I told you to leave me alone and you didn't. You better not come into my lab again. I have a really bad headache thanks to you!"- I say, almost shouting at him.

Jack smirks.

"Aw, what are you going to do? Go cry to your mom, Elliot?"- He says, still smirking.

I turned to him, and glared at him.

"Shut up, Jack!!"- I whisper through my gritted teeth.

"Come on sweetheart. I know you can do better than that."- Jack replies.