Teenagers Scare The Force Out Of Me

A oneshot for authoroftrixie

Freddy's POV

I'm walking down the street of Fairview when I notice something in one of the shop windows. It was an iPear store. The newest phone was sitting on display. Man, that looks great. I could use a new phone, mine is old and the screen is cracked. Looking at the phone, I begin to think of something. I know I've been wanting to stop my life of crime, but it would be so much easier to steal one than work hard to pay for it. It's a struggle with quitting my life of crime, I admit it, I can't stop robbing houses. It's an addiction! Although after this grand robbery, I have planned in my head, I think I'll be able to stop. After all, why not leave a legacy before I quit? But to do so... I'm going to need some help! I need to talk to my best friend and my sister.

Julian and Ramona were easy to get on the idea. Julian also got his girlfriend, Mia, involved. We've been talking about our plan, so I brought the crew over to my house to talk. Ramona seems very excited. It took a lot of talking to convince Mia, she is the one who knows more about the police department than anyone, and we needed her here. Julian gladly convinced her though, which I was grateful for. I was thinking about the new phone I was getting when Ramona said something that I was taken aback by.

"Do we have to break into a tech store? Can't we do something else? Something fun?"

I glare at her. "What else would we do, Ramona?! I want that phone!"

"Freddy, hear her out," Julian suggests.

"What?" I snap.

"What if we stay overnight for 24 hours at a waterpark with a huge swimming pool? We could have the funniest night ever!" Ramona suggests.

"That is what you want to do Ramona? Are you kidding-" I start but Mia cut me off.

"What?! But that sounds so much fun, Freddy!"

"But I-" I begin again, but this time Julian cuts me off.

"We could do both. Calm down, Freddy."

"I guess we could make a grand plan and combine both ideas," I mumble.

"Okay, we will rob the local tech store and then, once everything goes well and we don't get caught, we'll go have fun," I announce, earning a cheer from the other three.

Mia's POV

My eyes wonder at all the shiny technology around me. I step over the broken glass shards, listening to the crunching under my feet. Julian and I meet eyes and he lifts a finger to his lips to shush me. He is our lookout man, making sure that we don't get caught. Ramona was getting a ton of accessories for her phone and they were all glittery. Freddy finds the phone that he was looking for and snatched it up. I was debating taking something myself. I was tempted by the scenario because all my life I have been a good girl, following the rules and never doing anything wrong. So this is like a once-in-a-lifetime experience for me, I can't miss out on this, and yes I am very excited about it, but I have to keep what I take a secret. I decide to steal an iPear watch which will go with my phone. I tuck it into my pocket. The heist goes on without a hitch and it was a success.

"Can we head to the water park now?" Ramona hums.

"Yes, but put everything in my backpack first," Freddy replies.

"Why? I was just starting to bedazzle my phone!" Ramona pouts.

"We can figure it out later, do you want to be caught out and about with stolen goods?" He counters.

"It's fine, here you go." I agree, giving him the watch.

"Next, I think that we should head to the water park for some well-deserved fun," Julian says.