Cookies?! (no ship)

Elliot's POV
It's currently 2am in the morning. What better thing to do than make cookies? At. 2. In. The. Morning. I'm just lying on my couch, with Madi next to me. Hmm. How am I going to get off the couch without waking Madi up? I thought about it for a while and came up with a plan. I stood up, and put one leg over the couch. I then did the same thing with the second leg. I'm now off the couch.  I walk towards the kitchen. (All of our rooms have a makeshift kitchen so we can cook stuff. ) I grabbed eggs, milk, sugar, baking soda, etc. Basically all the ingredients for cookies so. I have absolutely no cooking skills whatsoever. These cookies might not be perfect or even edible for that matter. I made the batter, only dropping one or two egg shells here and there. Then I put them in the oven at the recommended heat for 15 minutes.

*15 minutes later*

Hmm. Who knew a British boy with no cooking skills could make awesome cookies? Yea so I'm sitting here at 2:30am eating a cookie. Well my sleeping schedule Is totally out of line! But do I really care? Nope.  I decided to put the cookies in the break room. This is going to be a one time nice thing I do for them. Plus I gave Pretty Boy the ones with eggshells in them. Well I'm going back to sleep now.

Everyone Else's POV
Everyone walked into the break room. They expected to see coffee since they smelled something. "COOKIES?! OH MY GOD! SOMEONE MADE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES!" Madi says, gasping and quickly grabbing  one and stuffing it in her mouth.  " Hey do you know who made these?" Carmen and Marina asked, each grabbing a cookie and biting into them. "These are terrible! All the ones I grabbed had eggshells in them!" Archer says. " Dude, these are awesome!"Lars answered, happily munching on half a cookie. " What are you going to do with the other half? " Archer asks. " Oh,  give it to you"Lars replies,  giving Archer the other half.  " Can I have one mom?"Sanjay asks.  " Sure"  she replied. " When you guys are done eating your cookies and being all happy, why don't we get back to work. " Elliot says, appearing out of nowhere. " Oh my gawd Elliot you scared me! " Jack shouts.  Elliot quickly smirked. " Elliot! Someone made cookies. They're really good, here have one. " Madi says giving Elliot the other half.  " Nah no thanks. I already had one because I made them. " Elliot says, smirking.

All of a sudden Jones burst into the room. "COOKIES?! OH MY GOD!" he shouts Let's just say someone panicked and Jones ended up in the infirmary.

AN: I will be will be continuing the mini series now. Requests can be taken and will :D see ya!