Anger Boils Over

A oneshot for AwesomePinerin

Hugh's POV

Adelaine and I are on a lovely day trip. She and I don't have to work and we don't have anything else to do, so we decided to spend time together at the park. We just left a lunch spot and are walking around. It's such a beautiful place! Although she is much more beautiful than anything here. Nothing is going to ruin this moment!

'Bzzt bzzt! Bzzt bzzt!'

Is that my phone? I groan and take my phone out of my pocket. Who is calling?! I stop walking, checking my phone. I glance at the screen. My agent, Nate, was calling. No way in hell that I was going to ruin this perfect day. I let it ring and then put my phone on do not disturb and silent mode. He proceeds to start texting me but I put it away, thinking he was annoying right now.

"Who was that? Was it something important?" Adelaine asks.

"It's Nate, but I can talk to him later," I reply.

"You didn't answer him?" She replies.

"No. I'm not letting anything ruin our day together!" I declare, wrapping my arms around her.

Adelaine giggles. "We do deserve a day to ourselves."

"Yes, we need it, and I'm not going to let anyone or anything ruin it, my love." I hum.

"I don't think anything will." She responds.

I kiss her cheek and then I grab her hand once more. I'm about to resume walking with her when something hits me. I pause. A football lands on the ground. I picked it up, looking around to see who it belonged to. A teen comes over to us. He had red hair, black eyes, and a very straight nose. Heh, he looks like me. Almost like my twin... although the face shape is different. He meets eyes with me and freezes. Ah, must be a fan in shock.

"Y-Your Hugh Anderson..." He mumbled.

"I am! I can sign your football if you'd like!" I beam.

"I thought I would never get to meet you! Dad always talks about you!" The boy continues.

"Well, why don't you bring him over here? We'd be delighted to give him autographs too." Adelaine hums.

"Oh, he wouldn't want your autographs..... He doesn't like you." He says.

"What?" My wife whispers.

"You don't think we look alike? I'm your brother, Hugh! My name is Luca!" The boy, Luca, reveals, extending out a hand to me.

"That's not possible, my Dad went to jail after- Something clicks and I am suddenly lightheaded -wait, what's your name?"

"Luca... Luca Anderson, son of Enrico Anderson and Chiara Anderson." Luca replies.

"You really are my brother..." I mutter.

"Luca, honey, don't you know not to talk to strangers!" A voice calls out.

A woman comes over. The mistress that I never met. Following her was my father. He wraps an arm around the boy, hugging him tighter than he used to hug me. Then he kisses the woman. I feel my eyes twitching.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I scoff.

"Oh. Funny seeing you here, Son." My father returns.

"Why are you here?! You're supposed to be in jail for writing that god-awful book! And if you were released, what gives you the thought that staying here is a good idea?!" I exclaim.

"I'm living my life, watching my firstborn be famous and throw his own father to the curb." He says.

"You think I would give you money after what you did and what you caused?!" I reply, feeling angry.