A Hunt For Heart (Priya Desai x Ben Shepherd)

A Oneshot for  DupontOMalley2427

Priya's POV

Ben and I had been dating for almost a year. Everyone knew too. We had spent the previous day on a romantic date. I thought it was absolutely wonderful.  The best part of our relationship though is that he loves me, even though I'm a werewolf. I'm happy that he accepts me for who I am. The day after, it was the full moon. I don't remember what happened that night. The day after that was terrible. I escaped from my cage the night before and thought I killed someone. Ben consoled me as well as he could, but it didn't work. After the case was over, I was thinking about something. Soon, I knew what I had to do. I came to Chief Arrow and talked about me going undercover with Annette Strong's wolf pack. Soon after, Ben had prepared me with everything I'd need, including a silver knife. He told me to be careful and that if I needed to, to call him. I nodded and he caresses my cheek. I smiled and told him not to worry about me. Ben smiles back and kisses me on the head. I giggled. I soon headed off with the pack. I could still call and talk to the others if I wanted to, and I had my knife on me now anyway! 

Now, I'm with the wolf pack. I'm confused though as I glanced around the pack. I noticed that one of them was acting suspiciously. They were trailing behind us and the rear of the pack. I knew that this wolf was the werewolf who was working with the demon we're looking for. I was kinda worried though. This person was always staring at me. They also were really... weird around me. I turned around to look at them, but they were gone. I turned back around and noticed that they were right next to me. They got up in my personal space and whispered, 

"I know your secret... You better watch your back, Priya!"

I shuddered. Okay, now I'm scared. I reached into my pocket for the knife to show them that I wasn't fooling around either, but it wasn't there. Did they find out that I'm a hunter? The wolf in question then walked over to the head of the pack. I walk over to the rest of the pack and we stopped traveling for the day. We set up camp and I rested my head against the pillow I had. I suddenly felt something touch my legs in my sleeping bag. I searched for it and grabbed it. I raised an eyebrow at it. It was a note. I read it and now was sure that they were the mole in the pack. It read, 'You are Priya Desai...a supernatural hunter! You are going to pay for betraying our trust!' I hid the note and made sure everyone was asleep before  I grabbed my phone. No one could hear or see me. I then called Chief Arrow so he could know about the situation I'm in, and maybe give me some advice. He picked up quickly. 

"Hello? Priya? What are you doing calling at this hour?"- He asks. 

"Well... Chief... I uh, have a problem! I...I think I know which werewolf is working with the demon! But um... they... they've... found out about me! They... they know that I... I'm a hunter! They've threatened me. What.... what am I going to do?!"- I exclaim. 

"Priya, it's okay, you don't have to worry! It'll be fine... I'll send Luke to come to check up on you!"- Chief Arrow replies. 

"And... I think they took my knife! The silver one!"- I say. 

"Everything will be fine! Luke will be there soon!"- He says. 

I then hung up. I'm scared. I... I wish Ben could be here, or that he at least knew! 

Chief Arrow's POV 

Once I heard Priya's call, I knew that she was in trouble. This was bad. I hurried to find Luke in our little cluster of RVs and went there to Luke and Felix's RV. I knocked on the door and they opened the door. Luke and Felix raised an eyebrow at me. 

"Oh, hey Chief!"- Luke says. 

"Hey man! Welcome to our humble RV!"- Felix says. 

"Felix, do you mind if I speak with Luke for a moment?"- I ask.