Hey, That's Love (Jack x OC)

A Oneshot for @babyscoupstastu

Elizabeth's POV

It had been a while since me and Jack got together. It was wonderful, but it wasn't always perfect. I sighed after an exhausting day at work on a case and walked into our room. I walked into the room to see Jack laying on the bed. I sit down on the bed next to him. I was tired and I rest my head against his chest. Jack looks down at me and he had a semi-confused look on his face. I raised an eyebrow at him. 

"What are you looking at??"- I ask. 

"You of course. Your beautiful face! But, aren't you going to make dinner?"- He asks. 

I looked at him, my eyebrows furrowing. I didn't mind cooking for me and him really, but he'd been asking me to do this all week! I'm tired and really don't want to. When I'm tired, I'm way more irritable then normal. I didn't want to cook for him. Of course, we could always just order a pizza! 

"No. I'm not!"- I reply. 

"Ugh, why not? You'd always do stuff like this for me!!"- Jack replies. 

"Yeah... always! You never give me a break!"- I say. 

"But you're my girlfriend! Are you not going to do stuff for me?!"- He replies, starting to get mad. 

"No! I'm not your slave or your maid!"- I yell at him. 

"Well, what are we going to do about dinner?!"- Jack asked, glaring at me. 

"We could just order a pizza Jack!!!!! I don't want to talk about this!"- I exclaimed. 

"A pizza?? We eat pizza regularly though. Aren't you worried about your weight or your appearance?"- Jack replies. 

I was starting to really get mad. "What are you trying to say? Are you... calling me fat?!"- I say, gasping. 

"No... well, maybe you are a little. If you aren't worried about your health, then I am!"- He exclaimed. 

"I'm not worried about that! It's fine! A little pizza every once in a while won't hurt anyone, Jack!"- I say. 

"Well, I am! I'm not going to have my reputation ruined for having you get fat for your decisions Elizabeth!!!"- Jack says. 

"Okay! I get it, I need to watch everything I do since I need to be absolutely perfect for you!"- I reply, rolling my eyes. 

"Yes! That would be nice."- He replies. 

"But... I'm not fat! You should never say that to me or any girl!!"- I say. 

He glares at me, but his lips curled up into a smirk. "You sure about that?"- Jack asks, pinching my stomach that stuck out from my shirt. 

It was indeed that I did have a bit of a muffin top that stuck out over my jeans, but he didn't have to point it out. I instantly blushed and looked away. It kinda hurt and his pinch felt hard. 

"Jack! Ow! S-Stop!"- I plead, pushing his hands away. 

He smirks at me but let go. "Of course Little Lizzy the Piggy!"- He says, chuckling. 

I gasped. "J-Jack! How could you say such a thing?!"- I exclaim. 

"It's just a little joke. I'm just messing with you Elizabeth."- Jack says. "And I'll order that pizza for you if you want it."

I glared at him. "S-Shut up! I don't want that dumb pizza! And I want you out! Get out of my room!!!!"- I yelled at him. 

"Jeez, Liz! Calm down! I didn't mean anything!!"- He replies.