The Movie Date (Jack x OC)

An OC Oneshot for babyscoupstastu

OC: Elizabeth Katzen

Elizabeth's POV

I can't believe I'm 27 and still single. If only I could tell my crush, Jack Archer, how I feel. That would really make my day. I also wished he could notice me! I really do love him though. Honestly, everything is perfect about him in my opinion! I smiled as I walked to the break room and made a cup of coffee for myself. We'd finished our case and now we have nothing to do. I hummed a little song as I did. I heard someone come in, but I didn't care. My coffee was done in a few minutes and I picked up the cup, taking a sip from it. I sat down on the couch and noticed Jack. I looked away as we made eye contact, a blush rise to my cheeks. I enjoy spending time with Jack when we're working together. When I thought he wasn't looking, I looked up to catch him staring at me. We both looked away, still blushing. Jack smiles. I silently sipped from my coffee, knowing I should probably say something. I was starting to get mad with myself for not asking him. Jack walks from his spot at the table to sit down next to me on the couch. I continue to sip fro my coffee cup and then he spoke, 

"Um, hey Elizabeth, may I ask you something?"- He asks. 

"Of course Jack, what is it?"- I ask, looking up at him. 

"I um... was wondering if you would want to have a movie night with me? I mean, Lars normally does it with me, but he's with the girls. I have ice cream and we can have popcorn! So, what do you say Lizzie, do you want to come to join me?"- Jack asks.  

I thought about it for a while. Hmm. Oh my gosh. This could be my chance! I could finally tell him how I feel! Oh wow, I really should accept him. I can't wait to go to spend time with me! Me! Jack Archer wants to spend time with the Elizabeth Katzen! I was smiling and blushing. He waves a hand in front of my face. 

"Hello... Earth to Liz? Are you in there Lizabeth??"- Jack asks, smiling his beautiful, lovely, handsome smile. 

He's so handsome. He's the best. 

"I... I'm here Jack. And um yeah.... of course! I... I'll totally go with you! I'd love to do this with you. Sure! When... when is it? Is it... in your room?"- I ask. 

"Yes. It is in my room. We can go after you finish your coffee."- Jack replies. 

"Oh. I can finish it quickly, so we don't have to just wait on me."- I reply. 

"No no, you don't have to rush. I could wait all day. Just being with you is nice..."- Jack mumbles. 

I blush more. "Wait... hmm? Okay... I'll just take my time."- I reply. 

"Nothing..."- He replies. 

Jack looked away, probably to regain composure from whatever I had embarrassed him about. I sipped my coffee until I was done. We met eye contact again and I smiled at him. He smiles back at me. I stood up and walked over to the sink and washed it. I hummed as I did it and Jack still looked at me, probably listening to me hum. I set the cup on the counter and dried it off. I then put it back into the cabinet and turned to Jack, who was now on his phone. I waited for him to notice me, too nervous to actually say or think of something to mention to him. Jack acknowledged me with a warm smile and stands up, putting his phone back into the pocket of his pants. We walk out of the break room and headed to Jack's room. He opens the door and held it open for me.

"Ladies first!"- Jack says, smiling.

"Thank you! Why aren't you such a gentleman!"- I reply, giggling.

I walked into his room as he followed me. His room was actually really nice and it had a real nice cozy feel to it. It looked just like my room, just in different colors really. I looked around and Jack started digging around in one of the cabinets. He held a bucket and placed it on the bed.