Your The Angel To My Nightmare (Luke Fernandez X Reader)

A Oneshot for DeSpAciTo_uwu

(Y/N)'s POV

I was sleeping in my bed in my RV. I shared my RV with Luke Fernandez. I was tossing and turning in my sleep. I was having a nightmare. I was reliving the night of the car accident. The night my parents died in the crash. I tried running away but I couldn't. It was awful. The other driver was under the influence of something, I don't know exactly what. His car wasn't damaged, but ours was totally damaged in the front. I was sitting in the backseat, I only sustained a few scratches and a bruise. My parents were critically injured and they died soon after the accident. I didn't know that I was crying until I felt someone shake me. 

"Y/N! Wake up! Come on, your scaring me!"- Someone says. 

You sit up with a jolt and started breathing heavily. You looked around the room for any faint sign of your parents but could find no one, except your RV-mate Luke Fernandez sitting next to you on your bed, his eyebrows furrowed with worry. 

"L-Luke? What are you doing here?"- You ask. 

"You were crying and mumbling incoherently in your sleep. I got worried, so I woke you up."- Luke replied. 

"Oh... that... it's nothing, Luke! I wasn't crying!"- You say, trying to deny his true accusations. 

Luke reaches out to touch your cheek. You now felt how wet your face felt, but also felt your face heat up as he gently caresses your cheek, wiping all tears away. 

"You are on the borderline of sobbing, something is obviously wrong Y/N!"- He replied. 

"It... it's nothing... just a... a stupid nightmare!"- You reply. 

"A nightmare? About what?"- Luke asked. 

"The night my parents died."- You whisper under your breath. 

Luke goes quiet but then wraps his arms around you in a hug. You liked it. 

"I... I'm so sorry Y/N, I had no idea."- He whispered. 

"It's okay, I've gotten over it. But sometimes the nightmares of reliving it just get to me."- You reply. 

"Well, it's alright now. Your safe here. I'll be here if you ever have another one."- Luke says. 

"You don't have to do that Luke, but thank you. I don't understand why you care so much. It's very kind of you though."- You reply. 

Luke looked nervous like he wanted to say something. You raise an eyebrow at him. A bright red blush rose to his cheeks. 

"I... I care because I love you!"- Luke exclaims, blushing. 

You went quiet. You didn't know what to say. Was he really serious? What do you say? 

"Wait... really?"- I ask. 

"Yeah."- He whispered. 

Luke tilts your chin up and smiled at you. You smiled back. You could feel your cheeks heat up and you blushed. He cups your cheeks and you knew what was about to happen. He kisses you and you kissed back. It was a wonderful kiss, sweet and tender. It lasted for minutes on end. After the kiss, you both were gasping for breath and then there was another kiss and then another. 

"Well, Luke, I love you too..."- You reply.

You rested your head against his chest. He smiled again and messes with your hair. 

"You'll be here while I sleep right?"- You ask. 

"Of course, I'll be right here if you need me."- Luke replies. 

That comforted you and you soon fell asleep, snuggled up with Luke.