Sweaters, Vodkanog, and Misltoe

3rd person POV
The Bureau was just finishing up the case of Nick Kringle on the Baikal lake. Jack and Madi had finally managed to squeeze the secret 'Vodkanog' recipe from Dominika and were heading back to HQ. They both were excited because tonight was the night before Christmas and the Bureau was going to have a Christmas party.

"Do you think that Lars has finished decorating the HQ?" Archer asks. " Oh. Probably yes" Madi replies. "Do you have a Christmas sweater Archer? " Madi asks. " Oh no I don't. Why were you asking? " Archer replies, repeating her question. " Oh! Well I have one. I was just wondering if you had proper Christmas attire." Madi says, smirking. " Well, I don't need an ugly Christmas sweater." Archer stated. By this time they both had arrived at HQ. The door had a reef over it, yet instead of a red bow the bow was black. They opened the door and quickly changed into a more Christmasy attire. Archer came out in a red and green shirt with his sunglasses having reindeer horns attached. Yet when Madi came back he was utterly amazed! She changed from her all black to red and green leggings and a sweater with a cat saying "Meowy Christmas". " Wow now that is ugly." Archer remarked. " Oh shut up Pretty Boy" Madi says, using Elliot's nickname. " Y'know you two seem to be getting pretty close. " Archer says, smirking. " Just shut up and lets give the Vodkanog to Lars. " They both quickly ran to Lars lab and gave him the Vodkanog. " Wow this is strong stuff!" Lars remarks,  tasting it. " You better hope no one gets too much off this stuff, or no one will be able to tell what will happen next." Angela orders.  " Yes Ma'am " Archer stated.  " Well come on, everyone else is waiting. " Archer says. With that he grabbed Angela and Madi and sprints to the break room.

Everyone else was in the break room. Everyone was surprised when Archer burst into the room, dragging Angela and Madi. Lars soon followed, but he was full decked out in a Santa suit. He even had a huge, white, and fluffy beard. " Wow dude you must be hot in that fluffy thing" Archer says, laughing. " Hey Archer,  you did remember to bring your secret Santa gift?" Elliot asks, smirking smugly.  Archer starts to look nervous and quickly runs out of the door, "I'll go get it!" Jack shouts. Elliot laughed. Carmen, Marina, Dupont, and Jonah walked over to Lars and Angela and started the festivities. Elliot just sat there in the corner listening to 'Wizards in Winter' by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. " Hey you didn't wear your Christmas sweater" a voice said behind him. He jumped, but realized it was Madi. " You think I would wear that thing?"Elliot asks, being stubborn and sassy. " Uh yes. Your going to wear it!" Madi says.  "Please? "She added, giving Elliot puppy eyes. " Fine " Elliot groaned. He walked out and went to get his sweater. 'I bet he'll look cute in it' Madi thought as she leaned on the wall waiting for Elliot to come back.

What Elliot and Madi did not know is what would happen next. They did not know that 'Santa Lars' had put Mistletoe on the very door Elliot was going to walk in.

Elliot quickly came in. Madi looked at his sweater in awe. It fit his personality perfectly. It was black, like his whole wardrobe.  It was slightly different, and had a hacker mask on it. So, both of the teens were just standing there awkwardly. Well, until one tried to make conversation.  " Wow. That literally is like you on a sweater." Madi said, looking at her feet. " Hey look up ."Lars says, smirking. They both looked up in sync to see Mistletoe . 'Oh maybe this can finally be my chance!!' Madi thought. 'ok this won't be so bad. All I have to do is a quick peck on the cheek. Ok don't be-' Elliot's thoughts were interrupted by Madi pinning him against the wall and pushing her lips on his.  They kissed until they ran out of breath. As soon as Elliot had taken a few deep breaths, he grabbed Madi's shirt and pulled back into a passionate kiss, this time he actually knew what he was doing. 

Everyone else just stared at them. They just watched the two teens make out. They finished and soon realized everyone was watching them.  Their faces blushed red. Everyone soon exchanged Secret Santa gifts and didn't notice that the two teens have left.  They still hooked up that night.

Everyone had a great night. Everyone also got drunk on Vodkanog.

AN: Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.