The Election Game

A oneshot for CatherineMina3219  

This oneshot does include swearing, so beware, although it's censored! 

Adelaine's POV

Here at Fairview High, we have a student body that speaks for the students and helps do a lot for the school. We have yearly elections for special positions, like President and Vice-President. My friends and I were wanting to know the strengths and the weaknesses of each candidate. There are a lot of candidates for President and Vice-President. We were very excited for this year's candidates since Frances was in the running for President. There are a few other candidates to be President of our student body, but we were more excited for her. She's very stressed right now and we try to be as supportive as we can. We all try to help her with her campaign the best we can. She's making plenty of ideas to help the school and benefit the students. However, there is one candidate that she will have to go against, and he is awful. Another person who is running for President is Matthew Baldwin. Matthew is a brunette with brown eyes. He usually wore a purple shirt, blue jeans, black shoes, and is always donning a pin for his campaign.

Matthew is also against women and equality, with a lot of other students agreeing with him. He's also sexist and racist. He always makes sexist and racist remarks against European-Americans and other races and people from other countries. He even insults people of the LGBTQ+ community, being homophobic! If someone is both, he will give them a terrible time. We all were sitting in the cafeteria, having lunch. Me, Hugh, William, and Sean were talking.

"I think that Frances' campaign needs more sparkle-"- Sean starts, but then he suddenly stops talking.

"Where would it need more sparkle?"- I ask.

"Sean, honey-bunny, what's wrong?"- William asks, reaching out a hand to caress Sean's cheek.

"It's-"- Sean starts, but someone else interrupted him.

"Well well well, what do we have here?"- Matthew says as he took a seat in the middle of the group, pushing Hugh and William to the side.

Hugh gives him a displeasing stare. "What are you doing here Matthew?"- Hugh asks.

"I just want to talk, what's so harmful about that?"- Matthew replies.

"Everything that you say is dripping in rudeness. That's why."- Sean replied.

"Oh shut it, no one asked your opinion!"- Matthew replied, glaring in his direction.

Sean rolled his eyes. "And you really think I care about yours?"- He hissed under his breath.

"What did you say to me? You queer!"- Matthew snarled.

William's eyes went wide. Sean glared at the boy.

"You... you can't say that! That's- William looks down at his feet, probably trying to hide the tears that are forming in his eyes -that's homophobic!"- William stuttered.

"What was that? I can't hear you because of your stupid stuttering!"- Matthew replies.

"Leave him alone Matthew!"- Sean hissed.

"What are you going to do about it you- f-word -?"- Matthew asks.

William shudders and then started crying. Sean then hurries to comfort him. He pulled William into a hug and began giving him soft caresses and showering him with kisses. Matthew's face distorted into an expression of disgust.

"Ew, can't you make them stop?"- Matthew asks, turning to the two of us.

"No. We can't."- Hugh replies.