Let Me Be Your Moon (Priya Desai X Zander Stark)

A Oneshot for @Artisticgirl2000

Priya's POV

A few days ago we saved the world. Hope, Luke, Chief Arrow, and the rest of the team had saved the world. We finally managed to save the world from the demons! Hope killed the demon queen and the rip between the underworld and Earth closed. We returned to Earth and I was so happy. The first thing I did when we got back was to give Zander a big hug. I was so scared when we were locked up in that cell. He was happy to see me too. He gave me a stuffed wolf with something attached. He told me it was a surprise. I looked at the gift tag and read what was written on it. Oh, these are tickets to Sweden! Wow. I hug the stuffed wolf and then kiss Zander. 

Zander's POV

We were on a flight to Sweden. I had given the toy wolf to Priya with the plane tickets attached. But, there was something bigger planned to this. It would give us a break from the full moon werewolf transformations, yes, but these recent events have gotten me thinking. Priya's job was dangerous, and put them all in immense peril. Death is inevitable, even for us supernatural creatures. I want to spend the rest my life with Priya Desai. I bought a ring for her. I wanted to marry her. I wanted her to be my wife. I can't wait to ask her, but I'm nervous about it.  I don't know how to ask. I love her very much. She rests her head against my shoulder. I smiled. The ring was pretty and the stone on the ring was moonstone. Priya slept during the flight and was hugging me. She still had the wolf plushie I gave her and was hugging that too. She's so cute. I rest my head against the the seat and I fell asleep. A few hours later, we had arrived. I had to wake Priya up and we got our suitcases. We left the plane. We went to our hotel after the flight landed. We spent the rest of the day in the hotel, figuring we could plan the rest of our trip in the morning. 

Priya's POV

Spending the summer in Sweden with Zander was wonderful. I honestly didn't want to leave Sweden. I smiled at the thought of returning home though. I'd be happy to see the team. Me and Zander were in the hotel. I was laying in bed with Zander lying next to me. He looks like he was fidgeting with something in his pocket. I was curious about what it was. I looked at him and he saw me looking at him and blushed. He stopped fidgeting with the item in his pocket and smiled. I decided to not ask about it. 

"Hey Zander, can I ask you something?"- I ask. 

He nods. "Of course Priya. What is it?"- He replies. 

"You said something about us having reservations for tonight right?"- I reply.  

"Oh. Yes, we do. I almost forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me."- Zander replies. 

"You almost forgot about reservations? I guess we better start getting ready then."- I reply. 

He smiles and kisses my forehead. Zander gets up and walks over to the closet. I guess we should get ready, he didn't really tell me about the time of the reservation. I walked into the bathroom and got into the shower. I washed myself and my hair. The nice warm water felt great on my skin. I contined to shower until I was finished. I stepped out of the shower and dried off with a towel. I walked out of the bathroom wrapped up in a towel and grabbed a fancy dress and other clothes. I walked back into the bathroom and grabbed the hair dryer. I smiled and curled my hair. I got dressed after I was finally dry. I got dressed in the dress and put on some high heels. I slipped on my crescent moon necklace. I put on some makeup and then came outside. Zander was dressed in a suit. He looked handsome like he always does. He had his hands in his pockets. He had his moonstone and wolf tooth pendant on. He took one of his hands out of his pockets and grabbed my hand. 

"So... are you ready?"- He asked. 

I nodded. "Of course. You look handsome."- I reply. 

He smiled. "Thank you. And you look beautiful."- Zander replies. 

We walked out of the hotel room to the rental car we had. We got into the car and he drove to the restuarant. It was a really fancy place and we went inside. We talked to the waitress and she brought us to our table. I smiled at Zander as we sat down. 

"You can get whatever you want, I'm paying."- Zander says. 

"Aww, how sweet."- I reply.

"I'd do anything to make you happy!"- He replies. 

"That's really nice of you, but just being with you is enough to make me happy."- I reply. 

He was looking down and figetting with something in his pocket. I raised an eyebrow at him. 

"Zander? What are you messing with?"- I ask. 

"Oh! It's nothing! Let's just um... order our food and drinks."- He says. 

I shrugged, ignoring what he was doing. It's probably nothing. We ordered our drinks and we continued to talk. We ordered wine and sip from it as we talked. It was a really nice time. After a little while, our food came. We both got Swedish meatballs. We should try the local food while we're here at least. I continued to sip from my wine and we began to eat. Hmm, these are good. The restuarant's interior was elegant. There was classical music in the background of the chatter in the restuarant. There was a vase on the table filled with water. The vase had pretty flowers in it. We were having fun, talking and laughing. After a while, we had finished our food and our bottle of wine we had. I had finished my meatballs and finally sit the fork down. I dropped the fork onto the floor and it fell to the ground with a clatter. I picked it up and heard shuffling. I sat up, placing the fork back onto the table. Zander wasn't in his seat. 

"Um... Priya... can I ask you something?"- I heard Zander I ask. 

I turn to him. "Yes Zander, what is-"- I started to say, but stopped when I looked at Zander. 

Zander was on one knee, holding an open ring box. I gasp. 

"Priya Desai, will you marry me?"- He asks. 

I tear up and smiled. I nodded. 

"Of course I will! Yes!!"- I reply.

Zander smiles and put the ring on my finger. It really was a beautiful ring. I think the stone in the ring was moonstone. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a kiss. He kisses back. We heard clapping. 

"I'm happy that you agreed."- He says. 

"Is this what you were hiding from me? I'm so happy to be your fiance!"- I reply. 

"Well... I tried keeping it a secret as much as I could."- He replies. 

"I love you so much Zander Stark!"- I say. 

He smiled. "I love you too Priya Desai!"- Zander replies. 

"But... where will we have our wedding? Would it be here?"- I ask. 

"No, I was thinking maybe Paris?"- He says.

"Isn't Paris called the City Of Romance?"- I ask. 

"Yes. Isn't it perfect to have it there?"- He replies. 

"Of course! I can't wait to get married to you my love."- I reply. 

"Me too Priya, me too."- Zander replies, kissing me again. 

I kissed back. This is wonderful. I'm so excited to get married to the brilliant and lovely Zander Stark!