Do Not Mess With My Daughters

A oneshot for Maria_Sweet8690

Adelaine's POV

Ah, I can't believe it. Our senior year feels like it is taking forever to come and go, but I guess that we should cherish it as long as we can. It's Spring and we are all currently on holiday from school, even Sammy, Audrey, Jackson, and Gabriella are back from college to hang out with us. They are each studying a different field, yet they are all so interesting. Sammy is studying Computer Science, Audrey is studying Nursing, Jackson is studying Film, and Gabriella is studying Journalism. We seniors have also been celebrating and having fun with our time together. At school, we recently had the Spring Fling dance. Lexi and Ella were both crowned Queen, they were the first lesbian couple to do so, which is super duper cool. That night was a lot of fun. We took a ton of photos and did fun activities throughout the whole night. I think the boys had more fun than us girls though. Sammy and Jackson had a little competition at the slushie place, where we had unlimited refills, on who could drink the most slushies without getting a brain freeze. Jackson won and he earned a kiss on the cheek from Gabby.

Currently, we are at the park. We are having a day of fun. The whole GPD is here since it's all their day off. I smile as I notice my five-year-old sister playing with her three friends. These friends are the adopted triplets of Amir and Jasper. They are all so cute. The triplets, Penelope, Alyssa, and Frank are Diana's best friends from her kindergarten class. They are all in an intense game of hide and go seek. Me, Lexi, Sammy, and Gabriella are watching the kids play. Hugh is helping out my Dad and my Godfather make hot dogs. He comes over to me, kissing my cheek and handing me a hot dog. I kiss him back and he goes back to help. I begin eating my hot dog as I watch the kids play.

Everyone is wrapped up in casual and warm clothes to feel comfortable on this cool spring day. Chief Parker is not in her usual police uniform but in her casual attire. A brown coat, a blue long sleeve shirt, jeans, and black heels. Penelope is wearing a white dress with a red vest and pumps, Frank is wearing a hoodie with a shirt under it, pants, and sneakers. Alyssa is wearing a long sleeve pink shirt and black pants with matching pumps. Penelope likes pink and often wears outfits that are pink, Frank is a chill little dude so he usually wears a hoodie and pants, adding cute sneakers. Alyssa likes boys' clothes. I am wearing a polo shirt with a baby pink sweater covering it all, jeans, and baby pink sneakers. My hair is tied into a bun by a hair claw. Diana and Dad are matching together with a white polo and blue sweater over it, pants, and sneakers. Mom's outfit is a dark pink sweater with a white button-up shirt underneath, black pants, and dark pink pumps. Amir and Jasper wear their normal outfits, Mister Devani-Everett is just not wearing his lab coat. Detective Ramis is here too, and he brought his 6-month pregnant fiancée, Mariè Lambert. She is a French-Danish young woman. She wears a baby pink maternity dress with flats. Her eyes are blue and her hair is black. She's quite a pretty lady and Detective Ramis is happier than ever to have her in his life. Everyone here is having a wonderful time. We're chatting about life and anything under the sun. Mister Ray Parker came with Chief Parker. He is talking to my Mom, my Godmother, and Mister Turner. It is so nice to see everyone having a nice time. Jokes and laughter fill the air. I love moments like this and nothing can ruin them.

"Move out of our way you stupid little kid!" An angry shout rang out.

We all turn to look at the source of the shout. Oh no, what are they doing here? Matthew and his father are here. Why are they here? They interrupted our peace with their rowdiness. They're even bothering the kids! That's where the line is drawn! Matthew Baldwin and his Dad are being loud and they are up in our space. The triplets run to their Dads. Mister Everett-Devani scoops up Penelope and Alyssa. Mister Devani-Everett picks up Frank, ruffling the boy's hair. They've done this unannounced too. I think everyone is getting annoyed. My father met his father's eyes and they narrowed. He marched over to them with Mister Herrera, Mister Turner, and even Sean in tow. We all silently watch as Dad asks the two to leave in the calmest yet sternest voice he could. Matthew had the guts to laugh in his face. Matthew's Dad did not back off, he actually got closer, getting up in his face.