3

[ Edited ]

Luo Ran cleaned up the office and went to the research institute with the captain.

The headquarters of the Imperial Research Institute is located on the outskirts of the city. The buildings and corridors in the huge base are intertwined. It is better to make an appointment in advance. The people inside come out to meet the two talents and arrive at the first-level laboratory.

"Secretary Luo." The designated researcher had been waiting for a long time, and at this moment, he saw Luo Ran bowing respectfully.

"Hello." Luo Ran smiled and took the sample from the captain, and shook his voice: "The sample is a key clue. Can your director come and get it in person?"

"Yes." The director was actually the person designated for this project, but he was still disinfecting as soon as he came back from the laboratory, and was worried about delays, so he asked his deputy to pick it up.

But since Luo Ran wanted to be more cautious, the deputy had to turn around to find someone.

When Luo Ran saw the person leaving, she turned to the captain again and said, "There is nothing wrong now, but I may still have to stay here, so I won't delay the captain's time."

Luo Ran pointed to his briefcase and said: "I still have documents, and I need to collect the signatures of several people from the institute."

Dismissing the team leader as well, Luo Ran heaved a sigh of relief and quietly observed the monitoring in the laboratory.

Luo Ran did not rush, quickly and accurately estimated the coverage of each monitoring, and then took the sample to a corner. Standing in that tricky position, the surveillance can only take pictures of the back and half of the body.

Things that are difficult for ordinary people to do can be left here for a while.

Luo Ran glanced at the stacks of samples studded with glass sheets on the table. The glass sheets were all affixed with an "x" label. They must be samples that were ready to be destroyed and were no longer useful.

Luo Ran without a trace transferred the "x" on one of the glass sheets to his own hand, and then logically stuffed the sample with x into that pile, and successfully adjusted the package.

Vivid is the unsuspecting person in the captain's mouth.

Luo Ran successfully handed over the director, and then asked for a signature. After finishing and discussing the documents, it was already night after the institute and the project leader had a meeting.

It's almost time to get off work.

As a result, I received a terminal message from Lucas' mother, Mrs. Marshal.

-Ran Ran off work, right? The marshal and I are waiting for you in the company's living room.

(^_-)

There is also a slightly blunt emoji.

Luo Ran: "..."

It seems that after get off work, the work is far from over.

Luo Ran sighed as if he had accepted his fate, and then turned back to the company.

"Slowly!"

As soon as the marshal's wife saw Luo Ran, she enthusiastically pulled him to her side and sat down.

The Marshal sat aside with a cold face and hugged his chest, making the sofa underneath feel like a throne, but seeing Luo Ran, the expression on his face that was originally as fierce as Lucas was slightly stunned.