5

[ Edited ]

"Ha...Haha..." Rong Duo lowered her eyes and smiled, pretending that he didn't understand.

Luo Ran reluctantly answered: "The position is the biggest, the general, don't make trouble, the meeting is going to be late."

Luo Ran followed Lucas away.

After the meeting, after dealing with some anxious documents, Luo Ran used his aircraft to go to a secret clinic on the outskirts of the city.

The clinic is different from the formal ones in the city. It is just a small farmhouse that looks comfortable and delicate, with vegetables and flowers planted outside.

Obviously, food can be made by machine, but the host family has to grow it by hand.

Luo Ran's personal doctor, Xia Zhi, had been waiting for a long time and was sitting in the living room reading a book.

Xia Zhi is an Omega that is a lot older than Luo Ran, but he has treated him extremely well over the years, without leaving any serious marks.

In addition, Xia Zhi's personality is more lively, with a young mentality, so he can't tell his age.

At this moment, Xia Zhi is sitting in the living room full of books, and it seems that he likes a leisurely life.

Before, Xia Zhi, he was a particularly good doctor and a ace military doctor in the medical department. However, after a war a few years ago, he now only sells vegetables, writes and makes money, and only takes on business from a few regular customers.

Luo Ran was purely an accident. At that time, Luo Ran went to the outskirts to inspect the construction site accident. Xia Zhi's brother was working on the construction site, so he was also there to help. When the two met for the first time, Xia Zhi saw that Luo Ran was an Omega pretending to be Beta, and he had a very serious mental trauma.

Xia Zhi really felt distressed about Luo Ran's illness, and worried that his situation would be difficult to find a doctor, so he became his secret private doctor.

"Good noon." Luo Ran opened the door and sat beside Xia Zhi.

Xia Zhi has been a doctor for Luo Ran for so many years, and he has become a close friend. Luo Ran will naturally not be polite.

"It's coming!" Xia Zhi helplessly shook his head and said, "I'm thin again. I said I want to eat three meals a day on time. I don't know if I followed it."

"Work is busy..."

"Did the medicine be taken on time?" Xia Zhi patted Luo Ran on the shoulder and said, "Remember, don't work too hard. The general is one person under the tens of thousands, and there is still no manpower. A cow and a horse, a secretary or a nanny?"

Luo Ran coughed dryly, avoiding Lucas's topic and nodding obediently: "The medicine is taken on time, and now there are two remaining."

"Okay." Xia Zhi said: "Come with me into the inner room, I will do a check for you before prescribing medicine."

On Xia Zhi, the room where the precious medical equipment was placed was in the basement. The two walked down, Xia Zhi gave Luo Ran a brainwave test and a whole body check, and they did it twice as if they were sure of something.

The two returned to the living room, and Xia Zhi said with some joy: "Your spirit has been much better recently!"

"With the medicine you customized for me, it has been getting better every year." Luo Ran's words were not a compliment. The Xia Zhi medicine really worked, and his spirit was getting better and better now.