16

[ Edited ]

Luo Ran received Rong Duo's text message.

It is a photo.

Rong Duo: Secretary Luo, someone sent you flowers!

Luo Ran didn't pay attention to it. It was always the birthday banquet of these big figures in the empire that he and Lucas could not not go, and they would be ready at that time.

When the time comes, he will also have to take care of Lucas, help Lucas socialize and sort out his contacts, Lucas can take the time to review official documents after he rests.

As a dancing partner, how could he have time to play.

Does Zhou Mingyu want any dance partner, Luo Ran can't laugh or cry.

Luo Ran is really busy these few days, because the workload of Luobing's arrival has suddenly increased, and UNK has to refine, plus the odds and ends, such as the military department and the tracking of clues that night, so busy. Touch the ground.

Luo Ran got up early, first went to the company to take care of official duties, then rushed to Xia Zhi, and then went to the research institute in the afternoon.

Xia Zhi did not go smoothly, Luo Ran's mental power still failed to reach the inner core, but he couldn't rush for a while. Luo Ran planned to go to the research institute for exchanges and follow up the progress.

After Luo Ran got off the aircraft, there was a pause.

Luo Ran possesses the mental power of SSS, and his five senses are much sharper than ordinary people.

At this moment, he felt...something was wrong.

Someone is following him.

Luo Ran felt it on the Xia Zhi side, and thought it was an illusion, but if it was an illusion, it would not last that long.

Luo Ran paused, decided to pretend to know nothing, and entered the research institute casually.

When Luo Ran went home, he found out that the mysterious man only followed him to the work sites of the clinic, research institute, and company on the Xia Zhi, but he did not continue following him when he returned home.

It was obvious that the other party was not directed at him, but the information about Lucas in his body.

Luo Ran silently remembered it in his heart, planning to find an opportunity to get the person out.

So the next day, Luo Ran deliberately did not use the aircraft on the way to Xia Zhi's home, but on foot.

Xia Zhi's home was in the suburbs, but Luo Ran suddenly turned a corner on the way to go and walked around into the small forest on the side.

Luo Ran stepped lightly and could feel the people behind him following.

...

The short, thin man crouched and walked along the trees in the forest, following Luo Ran in front of him quietly.

He has good skills, holding his breath and walking lightly, he doesn't think he will be found.

"Ruin..."

Luo Ran in front of him suddenly stopped, and then turned a little faster.

The man was afraid that he would be lost, so he stepped up.

Luo Ran seemed to be heading in a strange direction, and the man followed him for several bends while still feeling a little excited.

Suddenly running sneakily into the deep forest, so weird, there must be a clue!