21

"The report, Admiral, has been checked. Secretary Luo has no blind date recently!"

At this moment, the captain of the **** was seriously reporting on Luo Ran's recent relationship status.

"I haven't had a blind date for half a year!"

The captain of the **** said in his heart that the admiral would interrogate Secretary Charo's private life from time to time, and his possessiveness is so strong, he deserves to be the Alpha of 3S.

Ah, beautiful love.

"Got it." Lucas frowned, who would he go with? Go alone? Or is it just a check?

At this time, Rong Duo also sorted out the information, and came in violently.

Lucas glanced at the young girl Rong Duo and asked: "Have you heard of the recent retro amusement park?"

"...??"

Rong Duo thought of what was going on in an instant, oh my god, is this going to be on a date? !

"I heard that it is very popular recently. It is said to be a good place for dating and family day, and the ticket price is also very reasonable." Rong Duo's face is serious and serious, and his heart has composed ten symphonies and a densely populated screen. .

"Then usually go with family, friends, or romantic partners? Does anyone go by themselves?"

Rong Duo thought for a while and said, "You can play by yourself, but... it seems like it will look a little bleak?"

"understood."

...

Luo Ran spent half a day in Xingwang and under the blanket on the first day of the holiday, and Luo Ran got up to cook at night.

Luo Ran actually likes cooking and specializing in recipes. She is very good at cooking, but she doesn't have much time to make it.

And the next day, Luo Ran got up early in the morning to clean up a bit and went home.

Luo Ran's original family was originally a well-off family, but since Luo Ran became a secretary for Lucas, the family status has been elevated a lot.

Papa Luo moved from the original small ward to the VVIP single room on the highest floor of the hospital. The hospital also sent the best doctors, who have been visiting him for physical examinations for several years.

Luo Ran's elder brother had a senior position in the military, and his family also moved to a mansion in the rich district sent by the government.

Luo Cheng and Wang Zitong had prepared their meals early, and when they heard the sound of the aircraft, Wang Zitong could not wait to open the door and wait outside.

"Ran Ran is back, let mom see it." Luo Ran stepped up to knead after getting off the car and Wang Zitong.

Wang Zitong is not like the other graceful and luxurious rich wives in the rich area. She is still more accustomed to ordinary dressing. She is a short and thin little woman who looks very kind.

Luo Cheng stood behind Wang Zitong and nodded in satisfaction when he saw Luo Ran back. Like Luo Ran, the two parents laughed very gently.

Luocheng and Wang Zitong are just ordinary Beta and Beta matching, and it is also a miracle to have Luo Ran, the 3SOmega.

After all, it is good for a child born from an excellent AO to have an S. This is why the empire is so committed to combining two people with high mental power, and only hopes to have more excellent offspring.