26

As soon as Luo Ran said this, everyone was shocked to lose their lines.

Luo Ran, the well-known perfect secretary of the empire, was capable, smart, sensible, and even sensible as if he had no emotions. Everything was only considered for the interests of Lucas, and no one could imagine him being tempted.

Luo Ran's personality is naturally gentle, but gentle and alienated, even cold.

Now he actually said...Like Lucas?

"No, it's impossible!" Lilia looked at the man with pure facial features in front of her, feeling that the worldview was shattered.

"I really like him." Luo Ran paused, and said in a serious manner: "I have to say that until now, I hope your Highness can be considerate."

Lilia: "..."

Lucas: "..."

Zhou Mingkai tried desperately to hold back a laugh.

In Zhou Mingkai's galloping love field, he can see what Luo Ran is doing at a glance without touching a leaf among the flowers.

Lucas turned his head suspiciously and looked at Zhou Mingkai who shrank into a trembling ball.

At this moment, Zhou Mingkai was suddenly blessed to his soul.

For the happiness of his brother's life! In order for the marshal and his wife to live a good life with sweethearts and grandchildren! For the expectations of millions of people in the Empire! For the good next generation of the empire!

He took the trust of thousands of people--

"Oh, my God." Zhou Mingkai squeezed out a few tears, clenched his fists and beat his chest, "What a beautiful love! What a heartbreaking crush! Secretary Luo has worked hard...!"

Lucas didn't know what he was thinking at the moment, and with a blank face, he turned and left.

He is still the fierce general with strong bones, and he is not moved by feelings.

However, when he crossed the balcony steps, he suddenly stepped on the ground, and the whole person staggered and almost fell.

Zhou Mingkai: "..."

Zhou Mingkai looked up at the moon, pretending not to see it.

Lucas snorted coldly, stomped on the step with a terrifying expression, and then strode away.

Zhou Mingkai immediately followed up.

The two people on the balcony obviously didn't notice the movement here, Lilia was looking at Luo Ran with incredulous eyes.

"You, you... believe it or not, I'll tell everyone!"

"His Royal Highness just talk, I can't help it." Luo Ran looked down with a pitiful appearance.

To be honest, Luo Ran dared to say that, naturally not afraid of the princess shaking out.

The princess was originally arrogant and self-willed, and her mindless image was deeply ingrained, and what she said did not have much credibility.

Even if you really say it, those who believe are still cp fans, and those who don’t believe it will think that this is the output of cp, everyone is happy.

"Then...then you like the admiral, I don't mind! Anyway, he doesn't like you anyway, I can **** you over!"

Luo Ran: "..."

Luo Ran once again wondered how the Luobing imperial family cultivated the princess, and it was obvious that the other princes of Luobing's principals were also quite normal.