94

Ten, nine, eight...

Ten seconds.

The time that passes in the blink of an eye is too little, too fast.

Lucas and Lorrain could see a red light on top of them.

Star Kou had buried a meteor shower at the top of the mine early in the morning, and the detonation would collapse the entire cave together.

"Retreat! Everyone retreat!" Lucas pinched McDonald: "The meteor shower will come in ten seconds, don't fall in love, retreat!"

"Yes!"

Before coming here, all the soldiers were prepared to fight against the meteor shower. They were prepared for ideological education and even sacrifice. At this moment, they didn't panic when they heard it, and they detained the star bandit captives and retreated in an orderly manner.

Both the mech and the aircraft have been set up, and now a button can quickly locate the shortest route out and activate the accelerator.

When the accelerator is activated, the mecha and the aircraft's iron skin and excess shell will be separated from each other, leaving only a light core, and then will not hesitate to damage the engine to enter the overload mode and eject away.

This is also the new research and development that Lucas and Empire are busy recently.

Now that the meteor shower has appeared again, the empire can't sit idly by and must find a way to deal with it.

However, the army was too late, but Lucas and Lorraine were too late.

They are too deep in the mine.

Fox hunting accelerates the aircraft to its fastest speed and rushes towards one of the channels.

But he just did his best.

When the meteor shower started, Fox Hunt actually didn't insist on leaving.

It only takes ten seconds to go out and be intercepted by the Imperial Army.

Lucas stared at Luo Ran.

This scene seems to overlap with the scene several years ago.

That's how he looked at Alton back then.

They are the people he treasures most.

"Admiral, Admiral." Luo Ran has moved from the aircraft to the lion, sitting next to Lucas, holding Lucas' hand tightly and saying: "It's okay, we face it together, life and death together!"

Lucas could feel the white tea pheromone permeating from Luo Ran, soothing all his restlessness.

Luo Ran firmly said: "I am willing to live and die with the admiral. There is no regret if I can die by your side!"

As long as it is not life and death.

As long as they are together, there is nothing to be afraid of.

Lucas paused and said, "Yes."

Luo Ran is his partner, but not just the person he wants to protect, but an equal to him and can also protect his secretary Luo.

Although Lorraine and Lucas moved very fast and everything only happened between their fingers, five seconds had passed by now.

Only five seconds left!

Lucas snapped: "Go down!"

Going up is no longer possible, even if it enters the overload mode, the lion still can't drive out.