15

[ Edited ]

The next day, Luo Ran carefully asked Lucas and the company for leave again, and then went to find the Xia Zhi.

This time Luo Ran finally touched the core ore, but he could only spin around.

"How about it?"

Seeing Luo Ran stopped, Xia Zhi handed him a bag of nutrient solution.

Luo Ran took it, frowning while biting the nutrient solution: "There is a force that has been pushing me out."

"What power?"

Luo Ran thought for a while and said, "I don't know... it's an impulse."

But there is good news. The research institute finally contacted two Omegas with mental power of S. They went to the research institute today to start refining. Luo Ran also wrote a report that he had fumbled yesterday and sent it to the research institute.

With more samples and reference data, it is easier to experiment.

On Luo Ran's side, he didn't intend to stop, he would continue to explore, but he wouldn't be so anxious, at least he could handle official business in the company for half a day.

"Even you are blocked, the other two will only be more difficult." Xia Zhi shook his head.

"Maybe you have to head-on, use your mental strength to break through." Luo Ran thoughtfully: "I will try again later."

This was dangerous, but Xia Zhi paused and didn't say anything. He knew what Luo Ran was going to do he couldn't stop him, so he could only pay more attention and be careful.

Luo Ran finished inhaling a packet of nutrient solution and received the report from the institute just as he was about to continue.

That's right, with yesterday's experience, Luo Ran would check the terminal information from time to time, and even set a special ringtone for Lucas. The sound was as loud as a thunder and a reminder.

"What happened?"

Luo Ran frowned slightly: "The Omega at the research institute has an accident. It seems to have entered a fever period during the refining process, causing mental injury."

"What……?"

"It was said over there because this ore can excite people, as in my situation, but I just feel pure energy, and there is no sign of fever."

Xia Zhi quickly thought of the reason, “That’s because you have two more SS than them, and your mental strength and resilience are better, and you won’t be affected so easily. Besides...you are now temporarily marked. Tian’s mental power is unprecedentedly stable, otherwise, why do you think you managed to reach the core within two days?"

Luo Ran paused, and was caught off guard. It was a little uncomfortable to mention this.

"Ok."

Xia Zhi glanced at Luo Ran and frowned slightly.

He really wanted to know who gave Luo Ran a temporary mark, and worried that Luo Ran was wronged.

After all, Luo Ran's self-control has been so good that he is not like a normal person, not to mention firm will, it seems even more want less.

Xia Zhi couldn't imagine what the situation was and who could leave a temporary mark on Luo Ran.

"Xia Xia?" Luo Ran stretched out his hand and shook it.

"Ah...huh?"

"Let's go on." Luo Ran put on the measuring head.

"Ok……"