9

[ Edited ]

Zhou Mingkai was also stunned.

Wow.

This.

Zhou Mingkai shook his head and smiled: "This...doesn't most people use one-to-one marriages? Some royal families would do this just to spread the branches and leaves."

The ambassador smiled and said: "Can the admiral be like ordinary people? The admiral is the Alpha of SSS, or the God of War of the Empire. It is not unusual to have ten Omegas!"

bump!

Lucas put the goblet in his hand heavily on the table with a cold face, and said coldly: "Luo Bingl's ambassador, are you Alpha too?"

The ambassador had a meal and then nodded, "Yes."

"Then what do you think of Omega?" Lucas's tone has always been fierce and unkind, and it can scare people without doing anything specially.

"This……"

"Omega is already scarce, and there are even fewer people like you." Lucas sneered: "Bullying and fearing hardship. What is the ability to underestimate Omega's Alpha?"

"I... didn't mean it, the admiral misunderstood." The ambassador hurriedly brought the topic over, and the others also helped to make the rounds.

Lucas didn't find it interesting, so he got up and left.

"Hey wait...!"

Zhou Mingkai greeted the others one by one and chased him out, stopping Lucas in front of the aircraft.

"Where is Secretary Luo?" Zhou Mingkai asked curiously, looking around Lucas's empty surroundings.

Lucas grinned, "Why are you looking for him?"

Fierce.

Zhou Mingkai was taken aback, touched his nose and said: "Oh, I just ask casually, how dare I start with your secretary, is such a beauty, is it happy to look at it."

Friend's wife, don't deceive!

Lucas warned coldly: "Don't watch."

Zhou Mingkai: "..."

Line horn.

Lou Ran and Lucas explained in advance, he returned to the rest room to take the missing documents, and let Lucas get on the aircraft to rest first.

But Lucas wouldn't say it, stubborn.

"I am looking for you to give you something." Zhou Mingkai smiled and handed the bag in his hand to Lucas like a treasure.

"Didn't I just come back from XN189 star tourism recently? I found a treasure when I went to their market. It was very expensive, but I think you will like it very much."

Zhou Mingkai smiled thiefly and especially pleased.

This guy has recognized Lucas as his eldest brother since the military school, and he wanted to cover him with his eldest brother, so he has given a lot of diligence.

Lucas raised his eyebrows and put his hands in his pockets to look at Zhou Mingkai, looking like he was waiting for worship.

"Punch!"

Zhou Mingkai took out a glass cover from the bag. There was a wooden strip in the arched transparent glass with a flower wrapped around it.

The small purple petals are protected in glass one by one.

"It's your favorite wisteria flower." Zhou Mingkai barked his teeth and said with a smile: "It is said to be a very rare specimen, but you can't tell that it is dead when it is placed inside. It is very unique, right?"