72

The case of the eldest prince was finally settled, but it was only the beginning, and then there was a long tug of war.

The eldest prince formed an excellent team of lawyers, but Luo Ran was not bad here.

Originally, even if Yuan Han had money, a reliable lawyer could not be successfully hired because of the eldest prince, but now it is different. Lucas and Luo Ran are present, and the lawyers on the military side are no better than the eldest prince. Bad over there.

Now the masses and the media can be very lively, Starnet analysis posts and discussion posts are endless.

——The war between the admiral and the royal family? ! What is behind it?

——Analysis of the crown prince competition, what role does the admiral play?

xxx: Oh my God... So Yuan Han's accusation is really true? The prince not only violated omega but also embezzled? The prince is too disgusting, too bad! How can such a person be the master of the empire! Internal troubles and external troubles are undesirable!

xxx: It's too complicated, I don't know what's going on, but I follow in the footsteps of the general, he will not harm us and the empire. What he says is what!

xxx: I really don’t know what to say. The star bandits have not yet been resolved. The empire needs more weapons and mechas, and the frontier needs stronger protection, so that we can gain a foothold in this vast galaxy, let alone the development of barren stars. It's imminent too, and the prince, as a prince, actually put money in his pocket, is this incredible? !

xxx: Uh... maybe the eldest prince was framed? According to analysis, the empire also has a hidden second prince and a third prince who might pretend to be a pig and eat a tiger. The round table power is also very complicated. First of all, the admiral must not be a bad person, but what if he is used by others to bring down the prince? After all, he came out this time because the construction cost of the military base was suspected to have been misappropriated.

xxx: I agree. The case has just been opened, and I haven't found too much. Let's wait and see. The eldest prince doesn't look like such a person, and the country's official affairs have been handled very well.

xxx: There is no stone hammer now, and there is no iron proof of corruption. What if a fairy jumps in Yuan Han? There is no such case before.

...

"Snapped!"

Zhou Mingyu buckled the terminal on the desktop, a little confused.

He has been cautious for so many years and has traded with Star Kou for many years. Why did he make a mistake here?

Why did the military department suddenly investigate it at this time?

Could it be that Lucas even had this...?

I saw the video reposted wildly on the Internet. It was a surveillance footage of him in the hallway where he couldn't hold back Yuan Han and kissed entering the room.

He was very careful and always made sure that there was no surveillance in the room, but this...

It is true that he could not control his emotions yesterday.

It's really a misfortune that has become an eternal hate.

"Your Highness, don't worry, they have no iron proof." Xi Ruier filled Zhou Mingyu with wine.

The two of them are in the small private room of Zhou Mingyu's own restaurant at the moment, a place where no one else can find them.

"How's it going?" Zhou Mingyu took it, frowning: "Did you ask?"