53

Luo Ran was transferred to the intensive care unit of the main battleship. Lucas looked at the countless catheters on Luo Ran’s wrist and his pale face, then looked at Shen Xiluo and the other busy doctors, standing aside, hanging down. The hand on the edge of the thigh clenched a fist tightly.

The outside fight is over, and Wang Qiuyang and Freeman are cleaning up and counting the battlefield.

M4 has been retaken, the UNK inside was either affected and destroyed in the battlefield, or was taken back by Lucas’s army, and only a few fleeing stars took it away.

This time the empire had a great harvest. Although it did not capture many star bandits, at least it did not let the star bandits successfully **** the UNK.

The M4's extremely ice mine was also completely destroyed in this operation.

"Admiral, Secretary Luo's situation is stable." Shen Xiluo saw Lucas always standing by, and stepped forward: "If you are busy, you can go out first. We will have a while here. We have to use equipment and medicine to slowly Keep the spirit of Secretary Luo, this process may take a long time."

"Yeah." Lucas was still standing, his eyes didn't move away from Luo Ran for a moment.

After a moment, Lucas asked, "Will it hurt?"

"what?"

Lucas said dumbly: "Does Luo Ran feel pain now?"

"No." Shen Xiluo said honestly: "He is in a coma and he will wake up."

Shen Xiluo kept injecting medicine into Luo Ran, observing the mental state displayed by the instrument, and the nurse was massaging Luo Ran's head.

The blood stains on Luo Ran's ears had been wiped clean, but his face was still pale.

Lucas had never seen Luo Ran like this, weak, feeble, and full of instrument catheters.

After a long time, Luo Ran regained a little consciousness in a daze, and made a low voice, still twitching slightly, looking very uncomfortable.

Lucas subconsciously stepped forward and grabbed Luo Ran's hand.

Luo Ran frowned tightly, in cold sweat.

"Increase the potion!" Shen Xiluo pressed Luo Ran's shoulder and said, "Use the red grade."

Lucas held Luo Ran's hand and bent slightly to release the pheromone.

The mild tobacco smell embraces Luo Ran, and his usual feeling is completely different. Perhaps no one has ever known that Lucas's pheromone can be so gentle.

Luo Ran, who was marked by Lucas, was in contact with the pheromone belonging to his Alpha, coupled with the input of powerful potions, and finally fell asleep peacefully, and the data on the instrument also tended to be stable.

"It's okay." Shen Xiluo put away the medicine and the syringe and said: "Then take a good rest. If there is any situation, the admiral can use pheromone to suppress and soothe it. The pheromone can't solve it before using medicine."

Shen Xiluo left Lucas with a pack of painkillers and a lot of tranquilizers, ranging from green, yellow to red, and injected according to the severity of the situation.

"Yeah." Lucas took it, picking some carefully and putting it in his pocket.

The doctors have all left, but there is an emergency call button in the room. If there is any problem, the instrument will prompt Shen Xiluo simultaneously.

The room was quiet again.

Lukaston paused, and stepped forward to hug Luo Ran and guard him.

Lucas put one hand around Luo Ran so that he could pillow him comfortably, while holding the terminal in the other hand to contact Wang Qiuyang and Lu Cheng.