59

A few minutes before Lucas said he was going to go on a blind date, Luo Ran just received a call from home.

Wang Zitong asked him that she met a matchmaker, gave her three Alpha contact information, and asked Luo Ran if she wanted to try.

Before the change, Luo Ran naturally had no opinion.

but now……

Luo Ran refused.

Wang Zitong: Why refuse?

Luo Ran refused too decisively, so Wang Zitong was a little curious.

Luo Ran paused, but replied that he was busy with work and would not have a blind date anymore.

At this time, Lucas also sent him a message.

Lucas: I'm going to have a blind date with Lu Bei.

Luo Ran: "???"

Luo Ran paused for a moment, a little bit dumbfounded.

Lucas, this naive ghost, is trying to avenge him? Why did you pull Lubei into the water? Lu Bei was pitted by Zhou Mingkai?

Luo Ran raised his eyebrows and replied congratulations, then looked for Lu Bei's name in the address book and sent him a message.

Luo Ran: Sorry, the admiral seems to have caused you trouble. I hope you don't mind and think too much.

Lu Bei responded quickly.

Lu Bei: It’s okay. The third highness told me, just as everyone goes out to play, it’s good, Secretary Luo doesn’t need to think too much.

After speaking, Lu Bei sent him an electronic ticket for the Opera House.

Luo Ran: "..."

He thought it was Lucas and Lu Bei who had gone to play.

Didn’t expect it to be a four-person walk?

Luo Ran rubbed his temples with a headache.

...

On weekends, the opera house.

"Secretary Luo is here." Zhou Mingkai smiled and said: "Let's sit together."

Zhou Mingkai and Luo Ran are sitting side by side, Lucas and Lu Bei are sitting side by side, in a different row of seats.

Luo Ran nodded.

Lucas looked at Luo Ran faintly.

Zhou Mingkai waved his hand and said, "Let's go, let's go, it's about to start."

Seeing that Lucas was really walking with Lu Beizhen and planning to sit together, Luo Ran was in a delicate mood.

When entering the field, Lucas looked for a chance to turn his head and said viciously at Luo Ran: "You don't want me to find other Omega or Beta to try, see the world more often, I will try."

"... Hmm." Luo Ran said with his head held high, "Admiral, remember to hold Mr. Lu's hand when you are dating."

"?"

Luo Ran smiled and said, "Isn't it a date? If you want to hold hands on a date, the admiral will go."

"..."

Lucas suffocated himself immediately, and felt what it was like to lift a rock and hit himself in the foot.

After that, the four of them were seated, Zhou Mingkai glanced at the stage play really intently, completely ignored Lucas Luo Ran, dumbfounded.