84

A day later, the company's annual meeting arrived in the hotel as scheduled.

The hotel is the same as the previous King’s Birthday Banquet and Falling Bing Washing Dust Banquet, and the banquets of the Empire are held here.

Luo Ran wore a neat white suit today, and the close-fitting fabric perfectly cut the waist and slender legs, looking elegant and elegant.

At the banquet, the ambitions were staggered, and the people in the company were usually ashamed. The people in work clothes changed into nice clothes one by one, and they looked quite fresh.

In addition to the employees of the company's annual meeting, the royal family, investment, other organizations and company representatives are also there. The banquet has always been a large social platform.

Before Lucas came back, Luo Ran immediately became a target for everyone to fudge.

"Secretary Luo, you look so good today." The ministers of the company came to toast one by one.

"Secretary Luo, hasn't the general come back yet?" The investor smiled.

Luo Ran didn't drink, but smiled while holding up orange juice.

He is very used to these interactions.

just……

Luo Ran kept watching the door subconsciously.

Lucas said he would be back tonight.

It should be soon.

"Secretary Luo, when will you marry the general?" one of the ministers asked for everyone.

Luo Ran had a pause and smiled: "Don't make a joke."

"Oh! Worry! The sooner you get married, the better, otherwise the admiral will fight all year round!"

"Yes, secretary, this kid should be ready as soon as possible! Give birth to a few more children, and plan for the future of the empire!"

Luo Ran told everyone more and more helpless.

This was surrounded by a large group of people urging to get married and have children. People who didn't know thought he was attending Wang Zitong's mother party.

"What are you talking about? It's so lively."

Several people turned their heads and saw that Lucas didn't know when he would be back.

Lucas wanted to come as soon as the flying machine came, and he was still wearing a military uniform, dusty.

Luo Ran was slightly stunned.

came back……

Lucas glanced at Luo Ran, smiled and went to the stage to perform the customary ceremony of ribbon-cutting and pouring wine.

As for general company leaders' speeches, Lucas has always been too lazy to do it, even if Luo Ran wrote him a draft, he didn't bother to read it.

After doing his job well, Lucas left after showing his face.

Lucas got off the stage and held Luo Ran, and the two went upstairs together.

The public wants to save face for the opponent, so Lucas's surface action is not rude.

Only Luo Ran could feel that his hand was about to break, and Lucas's breathing was heavy, but also because of the outsiders, Luo Ran could only endure and not shake it away.

The others couldn't wait to go upstairs as soon as they met, all lamenting the beautiful love.

Hey, long-term goodbye wins newlyweds, dry wood and raging fire.