83

Lucas thought he was going to sleep tonight.

He felt as if he had opened the door to a new world.

——Although the man's clothes were white and Luo Ran was blue that night, Luo Ran's shirt was white.

——The first and only time Luo Ran asked for leave without saying goodbye was the day after the incident.

——Luo Ran had concealed her gender before and always used a lot of odor hiding agents, but during that period she always avoided herself intentionally or unintentionally.

Now that I say that, although there is no hard evidence, it seems that there are many details that seem to be missing.

Lucas: "..."

No way.

No way.

Luo Ran dare to lie to himself? !

——Luo Ran lied to him and secretly read the book and fan art.

——Luo Ran cheated on his gender.

——Luo Ran tricked him into liking him.

—— Luo Ran tricked him not to like him.

Lucas: "..."

Female horse.

Lucas really couldn't sleep that night.

Luo Ran returned home to get his clothes that night. Lucas was so mad at night that he almost got angry at Luo Ran's house and beat him up.

So the next day, after Luo Ran went to work, he saw Lucas looking at him deeply.

Luo Ran:?

Luo Ran put the file on the table and smiled: "Admiral, the company's annual meeting is coming soon."

"Yeah." Lukasto held his chin, fixedly looking at Luo Ran.

"What happened to the Admiral?"

"Luo Ran." Lucaston said after a long moment, "Do you have any dissatisfaction with me?"

"?"

Lucas grinned, "Is it dissatisfied with the size, or dissatisfied that I don't say strange things? Why, you prefer me to call you a man than a name?"

"???"

"Admiral, be more confident." Luo Ran suppressed a smile and said, "Did you see something strange again?"

"I don't, it's you." Lucas stood up and pulled Luoran's collar and said: "Are you hiding anything from me? I can honestly say I don't mind now."

...Fart.

"..." Luo Ran was taken aback, and then tentatively said after a moment: "Do you know that I read Nana's article?"

"..." Lucas looked at Luo Ran in front of him.

Impeccable.

Lucas snorted coldly and sat down without saying a word.

Is it really not him?

"Admiral?" Luo Ran didn't think much at this moment, thinking that he was really dissatisfied with his friends who watched the Internet, so he smiled and said: "Admiral, those novels are just entertainment, just laugh it off."

Luo Ran said in his heart, Lucas knew what Nana literature was.

Break the jar and fall at will.

After Luo Ran left, Lucas contacted the captain of the investigation team.

"Check! Give me the detailed itinerary for King Chaloran's birthday banquet and the purchase record for the next day!"