86

Seeing Lucas staring at herself in a daze, Luo Ran shrank her head and buried herself in a deeper pile of clothes.

Lucas put the file down, took a deep breath, strode forward and took off his shoes and went to bed.

Lucas remembered what Lu Cheng said, and didn't mess up and get the pile of clothes. He carefully avoided, climbed in and hugged Luo Ran.

Lucas wrapped Luo Ran with his coat and rubbed the person in his arms.

Lucas laughed: "Is that enough."

Luo Ran red ears, leaning on Lucas without speaking.

It belongs to his alpha, unique tobacco flavor, gentle and reassuring, every inch of skin and cells on the body after being marked are comfortable because of the pheromone.

Luo Ran thought to himself that with the official mark, the smell of Lucas would not dissipate on him in the future.

The same is true for Lucas.

"Ran Ran be good." Lucas hugged the person tightly, rubbing the back of Luo Ran's head with his hand.

"Admiral." Luo Ran whispered: "Sorry, I'm a bit..."

Luo Ran felt that she was too much troubled and spoiled.

But this is his omega's instinct, he can't control it.

"Hush." ​​Lucas lowered his head and kissed Luo Ran's ears, gritted his teeth and said: "It's grass, I really want to mark you every day and let you do this every day."

Luo Ran's behavior caused Lucas to breathe a little bit quickly, and he wanted to do it again, but Luo Ran's body was really weak now.

"..." Luo Ran said: "Isn't the admiral an omega who doesn't like trouble and delays in work?"

"I like you." Lucas said bluntly: "There is no standard, you can do it."

"..." Luo Ran did not speak, leaning on Lucas and chuckled.

Lucas felt like he was holding a small bun and making dumplings. His army jacket was skin and Luo Ran was a sweet filling.

It's so fragrant.

Luo Ran noticed the changes in Lucas' body and was taken aback.

This is the difference between alpha and omega. After being officially marked, the body that has been locked in and ravaged by alpha will be weaker, but alpha will be more sensitive and agitated to its own omega. After all, the beast switch is turned on, and finally Have their own possessions.

"It's okay." Lucas gasped, "I have medicine."

Because this situation is too embarrassing. Although omega will be able to bear it no matter what, it is naturally painful, so naturally there are drugs to solve alpha sensitivity.

Luo Ran paused, broke free from Lucas's embrace, and got down slightly.

"This is okay." Luo Ran stretched out his hand and stroked the broken hair behind his ear, bowing his head.

...

After it was over, Lucas pressed Luoran's shoulder and directly let him lie down.

Seeing Lucas also bowed his head, Luo Ran was taken aback.

"Admiral, I..."

"Recommendation."

Looking at the big lion crawling in front of him, Luo Ran faced the line with a tight, well-trained back, biting his hand tightly and couldn't help but raise his waist.