24

After getting off the roller coaster, Luo Ran's legs trembled uncontrollably, and immediately supported the railing.

Luo Ran's situation was considered good. Some people vomited immediately, or fell to the ground without standing still, or forced to rest on the bench aside.

Luo Ran glanced at Lucas who was standing aside.

Lucas was holding his chest and looking at him with a look of interest, "It's a different secretary than usual."

"I don't think it's boring anymore." Lucas smiled and said, "What's next? The pirate ship? Jumping machine? Let's try it all."

Luo Ran: "..."

Luo Ran narrowed his mouth and said: "Stop playing these, let's go to the secret room to escape."

No physical effort.

Seeing Luo Ran's back turned and left, Lucas smiled and followed.

Escape room is a supernatural theme. Players enter in a team, not only have to solve puzzles and leave the rooms, but they also have to endure various "scares".

There is a minimum of two people and a maximum of five people.

Luo Ran and Lucas waited for a long time before entering, but they didn't feel that the wait was long. After all, while queuing, they both pulled out the terminal tacitly at the same time... Official documents.

Walking into the dark room, the atmosphere immediately changed.

The candle was swaying, the wind blew, and there were some strange sounds from time to time.

Luo Ran looked around. The first secret room was a shabby room. The walls were covered with mess and blood stains. The only three pieces of furniture in the room were the bed, the desk with drawers, and the wardrobe, which was very suitable. Supernatural subject matter.

Loran and Lucas tacitly went to check the door to leave the room first, and then found a keyhole in it. It seemed that they wanted to find the key.

Luo Ran said: "Start looking for clues."

The two began to collect.

Luo Ran first started with the bed leaning against the wall, opened the sheet and found a lighter, which seemed to be a prop.

Then Luo Ran squatted down and bent over to see what was under the bed.

...

Then he met a pair of rolled eyes.

Luo Ran: "..."

There was a man-made corpse hidden under the bed, and his eyes widened.

Luo Ran thought about it, then got up and said, "Admiral, there is an item under the bed that I can't reach."

Luo Ran's tone was the same, and his expression was the same.

Lucas didn't think much, so he squatted forward.

...

Lucas: "..."

Lucas stood up and said, "You are all bored."

Luo Ran had some regrets.

Luo Ran found a lighter on the bed, Lucas found a charcoal grill on the drawer side, which happened to correspond to Luo Ran's.

I think the key should be hidden in something that needs to be melted. The walls have been seen by Lucas just now. They are all story lines and nothing. The key should be in the largest cabinet.