13

[ Edited ]

Luo Ran was already lying on the bed at the moment, staring at the time blankly.

Lucas hasn't slept yet?

Just thinking of singles with him?

Luo Ran was too surprised and planned to adjust to a comfortable position, so the fingers were a little uncoordinated for a while, so that he accidentally pressed Lucas's call to...

Luo Ran: "..."

Luo Ran waited for a while and Lucas did not call back.

Well... he should be even more angry.

Luo Ran said in his heart that he had a fight in the afternoon. He had planned to cool down Lucas. He didn't expect that it was midnight and he was not only upset but also going to fight, and now he was even hung up.

Luo Ran originally planned to call back, but after thinking about it, let's not hit the gun, and apologize after Lucas sleeps for a day and relaxes tomorrow.

……anyway.

He doesn't need to apologize, right

But Luo Ran had been busy all day, and was tired after reading the official documents for the whole night. He couldn't think any more, and he fell asleep in a daze with the terminal in his hand.

...

On the other side, Lucas was still unable to sleep and was talking to Zhou Mingkai.

"He's angry." Lucas frowned. "Am I really too late during the day?"

"...I don't know how many times you have been, but I think Secretary Luo is not someone who will get angry because of this. What might you have misunderstood?" Zhou Mingkai said in his heart that he is also a good brother in the empire. Talk about his 50 cents plot.

Definitely true love.

"He threw myself into the aircraft and hung up my phone! Isn't this angry yet?"

"...Then what are you going to do?"

Lucas sighed coldly and said, "What else? My admiral doesn't care about him. I choose to forgive him, and I will apologize to him tomorrow and admit my mistake."

"..." In general, it's just to apologize.

Isn't this bad? You have to go around like a heroine in a small essay. Obviously, he is also a general who kills Lu Guojue.

"...Come on, Admiral."

"By the way, Admiral, did you argue with Secretary Luo today because of Miss Nina?"

Lucas frowned slightly, how did he know?

Zhou Mingkai said: "That's it. The young lady next to me is Miss Chen's cousin, and Miss Chen is Miss Nina's best friend. I have learned something through her."

"Ok?"

"So I don't quite understand what the Admiral is angry with. What I heard is that Miss Nina wrote about you on the Internet, saying you are cruel or something, and then Secretary Luo went to explain to her that you were not such a person. Um... doesn't our empire have such frictions and disputes every day?"

Lucas had a meal.

"Admiral, what would happen to you if someone said bad things about Secretary Luo?"

Lucas snorted, "Who dares, I beat him to death."

"Yeah... You see, Secretary Luo also thinks like this, isn't he working around you, General?"