10

[ Edited ]

Luo Ran took a flying vehicle to the Ducal Mansion in the Western District.

Hearing that it was General Lucas’ secretary, Luo Ran was naturally rejected by Miss Nina.

Luo Ran stood in front of the gate, looking at the two strong bodyguards in front of him and said helplessly: "Please help me give this letter to Miss Nina."

Luo Ran printed out the post very directly.

Sure enough, after Nina saw the letter, she couldn't help but let Luo Ran in.

In the living room, Nina was sitting with her pet dog on the side, looking at Luo Ran with a ugly expression.

As the daughter of the Duke, Nina is also a spoiled eldest lady, and she can buy several sets of all the clothes on Luo Ran with just a necklace.

"Secretary Luo came to investigate?"

"If it's to be blamed, then I won't be alone." Luo Ran sat upright, his facial features still soft.

"Then what are you doing? Blackmail." Nina glanced at Luo Ran, her tone a little contemptuous.

Nina's sharpness is not the same as Lilia, Lilia is a rampage little princess, but this is the queen.

Luo Ran said in his heart that it was not easy for this young lady to marry Lucas for so long.

Luo Ran paused and said: "I just hope you delete the post, and don't continue to post such slanderous articles."

"Ha!" Nina sneered, "Why do you order me? Secretary."

"Because I am General Lucas's secretary, I can make this matter out of control." Luo Ran leaned back slightly: "If the lady is unwilling to discuss with me, it will be very troublesome to investigate it. This is just a small contradiction. There is no need for the Duke's Mansion and the general to come forward."

"You...!" Nina sneered and greeted the two bodyguards behind her: "Boom him out!"

Luo Ran frowned slightly.

"Secretary Luo." The two bodyguards walked to Luo Ran and bowed slightly: "Please."

"I still have something to say to Miss Nina." Luo Ran shook his head helplessly.

One of the bodyguards frowned slightly when he saw this, and stretched out his hand to move.

bump--

What happened next, the two bodyguards were stunned.

Nina was also stunned.

Seeing Luo Ran moved his hands, he knocked down the bodyguard who was going to meet him...

Luo Ran moved so fast that everyone didn't even see how he made the move, only to see the bodyguard slumped to the ground with pain in his hands.

Luo Ran apologized slightly: "Sorry, I have control, and I won't hurt my bones."

And Luo Ran always sat on the sofa properly, never getting up.

The other bodyguard's eyes widened and rushed up unbelief. As a result, Luo Ran was seen avoiding sideways, the man was still sitting, and his leg was hooked and shot precisely at the flaw in the bodyguard's bottom plate.

The bodyguard lost his balance, and Luo Ran took the opportunity to knock him down.

Easily solved two Alpha bodyguards who were twice as tall as him.

Luo Ran was taught by Lucas himself. Except for Lucas himself, no one could hurt Luo Ran.

Nina looked at Luo Ran blankly.