66

Lucas: I have a wife

Shen Xiluo: You don't.

Lucas: Hey.

Lucas was terrified.

Shen Xiluo:...

Shen Xiluo responded quickly.

Shen Xiluo: As the only participant in the empire's excellent next generation cultivation plan, for the prosperity of the empire and excellent offspring, I will still send you learning materials.

Shen Xiluo: But personally, I quite reject and despise Admiral's act of crossing the river and demolishing the bridge like this.

Lucas didn't care about Shen Xiluo, just click and download one by one.

Enchanting man called majestic brother a

The secret of male omega ↑ secret ↓ glands are not allowed!

! Parents and wife are not at home, lonely alone

Lucas: "..."

Can't you just talk and write the headline? It's so dazzling.

Lucas planned to find some time to watch it later.

Lucas let the terminal download by himself, and then went to the military parade.

Mu Yuan is not there, and it is Mu Yuan's adjutant who entertains Lucas. As for why Mu Yuan is not here, Lucas naturally doesn't need to ask.

Lucas went back to the room at midnight after handling everything.

Luo Ran hadn't slept yet, and was sitting aside reading the document.

Lucas frowned slightly. "Not asleep yet?"

Luo Ran turned his head unexpectedly.

This is... his room.

Seeing Luo Ran see him this way, Lucas raised his eyebrows and said: "Reward."

Luo Ran lowered his head, "What reward does the admiral want?"

Lucas stroked his chin and thought.

Suddenly Lucas's mind was drawn, and a series of small movie titles and love appeared unexpectedly.

Lucas was stunned and said: "Call my brother."

Luo Ran: "..."

what?

Lucas felt energetic when he said it. He smiled and sat on the table in front of Luo Ran, leaning his head and said: "I said, call my brother!"

The ruffian is scornful, like a bandit.

Luo Ran: "..."

Luo Ran said with a reddish ear tip: "Admiral, don't make trouble."

No one calls his boss brother, and the secretary calls his boss brother, it's too much...

Luo Ran held a pen in his hand and lowered his head pretending to be intently looking at the document.

"It's zero o'clock in what I write, and people who don't know thought I was squeezing employees!" Lucas reached out and patted Luo Ran's pen, and the pen fell to the ground with a crisp sound.

"Faster!"

Luo Ran: "..."

Lucas smiled and said: "This morning you also said that you want to perform the duties of subordinates and lovers perfectly, why? You changed your mind in less than twenty-four hours?"