56

Luo Ran ran from the room to the corridor, then to the deck, panicking.

In fact, he regretted it a bit.

After all, Lucas was chasing after him, madly outputting.

It was exactly the same as the general Shura in the rumors.

"Luo Ran! You TM come back to me!"

"I like you! Did you hear that?!"

"Do you hear me being my wife! What are you running?"

This time not only Luo Ran, but all the warships heard it.

Everyone knew it, and was booing frantically.

"Promise him! Promise him!"

"Together with!"

Luo Ran couldn't wait to die on the spot.

But he ran away and it was impossible to stop now, wouldn't it be more embarrassing.

So Luo Ran had to bury his head and try his best to rush to his own room.

"bump!"

Luo Ran finally returned to his room and tried to close the door as soon as he raised his hand. As a result, Lucas was faster than him, jammed the door with his leg, and reached out to grab Luo Ran's collar.

"Little bastard, get out of here!"

Luo Ran only felt that his whole body was out of balance, and he was dragged out of the room by Lucas brutally and crashed into Lucas' arms.

"Well."

Luo Ran saw Lucas hugging him viciously, wrapped him in his arms, dragged him into the room and pressed him against the wall.

"Run again! Run again and I will tie you up." Lucas glared: "Dare you still run?!"

Speaking, Lucas patted Luo Ran's cheek lightly.

Encircled by Lucas, his chest was close to his chest, the tip of his nose was about to touch one piece, and his hands were also held high.

This posture made Luo Ran slightly arched uncontrollably, sent his chest and waist forward, and stuck it on Lucas.

The two exchanged breath and air, and Luo Ran was softened by Lucas' aggressive pheromone.

He didn't understand why he was suddenly so sensitive to Lucas' pheromone, and there was even a feeling that Lucas' pheromone was clamoring in his body, which made him unconsciously surrender and rely on the Alpha in front of him.

even……

There are even signs of heat.

what happened.

Could it be because Shen Xiluo injected him with Alpha's high imitation pheromone?

Luo Ran gritted his teeth tightly, fingers trembling slightly, trying not to reveal anything.

"...Stop running."

Lucas said: "Then did you hear that? I said I like you, I want to date you, and I will get married and have children in the future."

"..."

"Why don't you speak? Are you agreeing or not, just say it."

"...Admiral, what's wrong with you?" Luo Ransheng said without love: "Is the admiral feverish?"

"Whoever screams, you scream." Lucas pinched the end of Luo Ran's hair that fell in his ears and said: "Isn't you always seduce me, little bastard."