43

Lucas was stunned, Luo Ran was also stunned.

The people underneath are boiling.

Pushed off the platform by Lucas, watching Lilia, who was baptized by the salute on the stage, ran away "uuuuuuu", it seemed that she was hit hard.

then……

The people and ministers who joined the fun at the bottom began to chuckle.

"Not getting married, no reason!"

"Not getting married, there is no reason!"

"Get married! Get married!!"

Lucas still stood upright, upright, only red ears betrayed him.

And Luo Ran already wanted to dig a hole in the ground.

The noise became louder and louder, Luo Ran jumped off the test bench and ran away at the fastest speed.

Lucaston paused and left in strides.

The two got into the aircraft with a deafening roar.

...

Then there was silence.

Strange silence.

There was something wrong with silence.

Anxious silence.

The aircraft took off and drove back to the company smoothly.

And along the way, the aircraft was so quiet that Luo Ran's voice turning pages of official documents was so obvious and harsh.

Lucas sat aside stiffly with his chest, Luo Ran felt that the voice was really weird, so he opened the terminal.

[Celebrate the whole world! The general secretary announced it! ! ! 】

XXX: Ahhhhhhhhhh! Celebrate the whole world! My cp came true!

XXX: Oh my god, it's too bad for an Alpha and a Beta to have such a fit! ! Didn't expect the system to have 200? I thought it had a perfect score of 100! Worthy of being my cp!

XXX: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it is said that Princess Luobing took the general to the test bench and was still pulling and pulling on the stage. Secretary Luo was so jealous, he stepped forward and pulled him away from the general test, and proved himself with 200& The location of the main palace! ! My goodness Secretary Luo's jealous look is too cute!

XXX: Ah, so this is an official announcement, right? ! Are you getting married? Then what is the name of the heir to the Imperial Army!

Luo Ran: "..."

Luo Ran calmly closed the terminal.

The two sat face to face, like sitting on pins and needles, and none of them spoke until they reached their destination.

"Here, Admiral." Luo Ran got up.

"Ah, um." Lucas also got up.

Perhaps the two were anxious to get out, and accidentally leaned against each other.

Luo Ran immediately took a big step back in fright.

Lucas: "..."

Luo Ran grabbed the document and smiled: "Admiral, you go down first."

Lucas touched his nose and backed away: "You, go down."

"..."

Luo Ran hesitated whether to go out or not. Maybe he hesitated for a long time. When he started to go down, Lucas also thought that he still had no plans to go, and followed forward.