18

Lucas's voice was cold.

Luo Ran stood by and stared blankly. Lilia looked at Luo Ran and then at Lucas, her face full of unwillingness.

Lucas was unmoved and put on a tough attitude that the matter could not be compromised.

After a moment, Lilia twisted the corners of her clothes, her mouth shrunk, and she gritted her teeth and whispered: "I'm sorry, Secretary Luo."

Luo Ran couldn't figure out Lucas's thoughts, and she stood aside and bowed her head without speaking.

Lucas raised his eyebrows and said: "His Royal Highness, have you ever fought a war?"

"...Huh?" Lilia paused and said, "Dang, of course not!"

"Then have you dealt with national documents?"

"No...no, no need for me, my brother and sister..."

Lucas interrupted: "Do you know what kind of life the people of Luobing live?"

"I..." Lilia was taken aback, huh?

Why does she want to know this?

Before he finished speaking, Lucas sneered: "Then you are just a trash. You depend on the royal family for food and drink. Do you think you are noble?"

"..."

This is the first time someone said this, Lilia red eyes anxiously, and raised her voice: "Well, then Zhou Mingkai in your empire is not, not very..."

"Is he arrogant like you?" Lucas's tone was a bit disdainful and dismissive.

"..." Lilia was blocked with nothing to say, and was humiliated by the marriage partner she admired with such an attitude, shivering with anger, and even more ashamed.

Lilia's eyes were red, and she choked up: "You, you bully me! You bully a female Omega."

Luo Ran said in his heart, it seemed that the meal was not enough.

Lucas is also great, turning the dinner with the prince into an interrogation, and eating with the princess makes people cry.

Lucas saw Lilia starting to cry, rolled his eyes and got up and left.

Luo Ran stepped forward and handed the tissue on the dining table to Lilia, "I'm very sorry, don't take it to heart."

Luo Ran never had any personal emotions at work, and at the moment she was still the gentle appearance of professional alienation.

Lilia looked up, and the silver-haired man had soft features and a soft tone.

Lilia was taken aback for a moment, then took the tissue and groaned.

Luo Ran continued: "His Royal Highness, don't take it to heart, otherwise it won't look good when you meet next time."

Lilia, who had originally planned to go back to make a big mess, filed a frantic complaint with Luobing and the embassy, ​​and also wanted to send a forum complaint, and immediately had a meal.

right.

If she did this, she would completely tear her face with Lucas. With his character, then there would really be no chance of marriage...

Lilia wiped her tears angrily, and pouted: "You, you go."

Confirming that Lilia did not intend to make trouble, Luo Ran strode away to catch up with Lucas.

Lucas waited for Luo Ran before the aircraft to get off.

Lucas raised his eyebrows and said, "Why did you go?"