22

At the moment when Lucas's deafening voice came from the terminal, Wang Zitong and Luo Cheng were shaking in the corner of Luo Ran's eyes, and the chopsticks did not move.

The picture freezes.

Luo Ran: "..."

Luo Ran wanted to die in place.

He imagined countless situations, maybe Lucas asked him to do something, maybe Lucas was angry and asked him to solve some problems.

But never thought that it was this inexplicable?

"I..." Luo Ran was speechless for a while.

"Really? Who is it!" Lucas got news today that Luo Ran was not at home, but it was unclear where he went, and he was still in the military exercise and couldn't go away. After all, there was a meeting, and many things needed him to decide on the scene.

"...I went back to my hometown to see my parents today." Luo Ran helplessly explained: "I didn't go to play around during the holidays."

There was silence at the end of the terminal, Lucas might be thinking.

For a moment, Lucas snorted coldly: "It's not that you won't let you play, just don't run around when you are sick."

"...Oh." Luo Ran didn't dare to look at his parents' expressions, lowered his head and said: "If there is nothing wrong with that..."

"Do you drink much water?"

"Yes, that..." Luo Ran just wanted to hurry up and shut down the call.

"Do you have three meals a day? Do you eat more?"

"Have."

"Have a good sleep, have you slept for eight hours?"

"Have……"

Luo Ran saw Lucas pause for a moment, and then seized the opportunity to say: "Then I hang up, and the admiral will also work hard."

"Ok."

After finally ending the robbery, Luo Ran subconsciously glanced at Luocheng and Wang Zitong.

Wang Zitong paused, then started another topic and said: "Is Ranran sick this time off?"

"It's not serious, it's just..." Luo Ran originally wanted to say overwork, but later changed his words: "Common cold."

"Why didn't you say." Luo Cheng frowned.

"This kid... is hiding everything from us." Wang Zitong groaned: "Don't tell me if I'm sick. Mom comes home to make soup for you, do you have any medicine? You have to take medicine if you catch a cold!"

Luo Ran nodded, "Yes, I have eaten it."

A few people continued to eat, and the younger brother asked curiously, "Second brother, who is that particularly fierce brother just now?"

Luo Ran smiled and said: "It's my boss, the heroic general of the empire."

"I know...! The teacher said that it is an admiral who brings peace to the empire!" Hearing that, the younger brother immediately raised his hand and said: "Ice...Ice country and pirates, neighboring countries are afraid to fight. Come to bully us!"

"Yes." Luo Ran smiled, "My younger brother is good at politics and history."

The younger sister who was biting the steamed bun on the other side was unwilling to show weakness and wanted to boast, so she raised her hand to retort: ​​"Brother is talking nonsense! That elder brother is not fierce, he speaks as nice as his second brother!"