29

Too stupid.

It's really silly.

Luo Ran covered his eyes and couldn't bear to look straight.

Especially after he finished shouting, a large group of people shouted together, which looked like a cult scene.

It's ridiculous.

Others have posted all kinds of strange P-picture emoticons.

Luo Ran's face was already burnt, it was too shameful, so he didn't chat more in the group and went offline.

But in the future, he can finally know what everyone is talking about quietly, and he can take the opportunity to understand, and then start to keep a good distance with his boss.

Luo Ran said in his heart that starting from tomorrow, he will pay attention and will not make misunderstandings.

So the next day, after Luo Ran finished the clothes and coffee, he asked Rong Duo to bring them in.

Rong Duo: "???"

in argument?

Rong Duo sent things into the office tremblingly.

Lucas was originally still looking down at the document, and realizing that his breath was wrong, he raised his head and frowned when he saw Rong Duo.

Rong Duo: "...Admiral, early."

Lucas looked at her coldly.

"...I will go out immediately."

In the afternoon, Luo Ran handed a stack of official documents to Rong Duo, and said with a smile: "Thank you."

Rong Duo: "..."

After nightfall, Rongduo got off work, Luo Ran was still close to the official document, and it was not too late after reading it.

Luo Ran stretched out his muscles and got up and planned to go home.

"Click" the office door was pushed open, Lucas glanced at Luo Ran who was clearing his desk, and said coldly: "You don't have to go home tonight."

"..." Luo Ran paused and said with a smile: "It's not midnight, I..."

"Get in!"

"..."

Luo Ran opened his mouth, still wanting to say that Lucas has turned away.

To be reasonable, if Luo Ran had entered without thinking before. But now, after the devastation and brainwashing of CP fans, Luo Ran is no longer clean.

In the middle of the night, there were only two of them in the company... The boss suddenly walked out and ordered to stay overnight.

Write to Nana, and it will soon be a new story.

Luo Ran sighed and went in helplessly.

Lucas stood in front of the window, Luo Ran followed his sight, and then he was taken aback.

"It's blooming." Luo Ran smiled: "It's the blooming season again."

A row of windows in Lucas’ room was nailed to a pergola, planted with wisteria flowers. It hadn’t bloomed before. Only the rhizomes, leaves and closed petals looked monotonous, but now rows of hanging purple petals bloomed. , Fill up the window in one go.

Dreamy and beautiful.

The wisteria flower sample covered in glass was also placed on the side of the window sill.

Lucas nodded.

These flowers were only planted last year. I thought that Lucas was just talking casually. I didn't expect these flowers to accompany Lucas season by season.