78

After Lucas went to school, at the age of thirteen, he achieved achievements in the military academy that his seniors could not match. He even directly challenged the enlistment mission and cleared the customs at the sss level, showing the empire his strength as a 3salpha. Alton had to accept his young lion cub.

Since then, Lucas has been messing with Alton on the battlefield, and has hardly returned to the capital. Of course, Lucas doesn't want to return to that home.

The only time he came back was because Alton was injured and had to be treated in the capital.

Lucas and Zhou Mingkai were two young boys hiding by the gate pillar of an elementary school in the capital, sneaking in.

The security guard saw the two men and recognized Zhou Mingkai's military school uniform, and didn't care.

"See?" Lucas pointed to the silver-haired child who was being led out by a man.

Lucas thought, it's really easy to recognize, that silver hair.

"I saw it." Zhou Mingkai was so curious that he kept his head and kept observing. He wanted to know what Lucaster wanted to see like a perverted person.

The little boy was led by his father, carrying a small schoolbag on his back to keep up, intermittently, unskillfully trying to talk to his father, sharing today's experience.

After Xiao Luoran returned to the capital, it took a long time with the help of the counselor to start to understand how to speak and live like other people. However, he still has some ignorance in the human relationship and the world. Therefore, after going to middle school, the children began to rebel , I was bullied when I started to have a sharp edge. After all, the character is weird, the hair is weird, and there is a viscount.

"Wow..." Zhou Mingkai opened his mouth and said, "Is it your child bride?"

"Bah!" Lucas patted Zhou Mingkai's head severely, "That's my son!"

Lucas stood proud.

The two of them climbed the wall, and they didn't know that they thought it was two bad students who skipped class and came to other schools to pick things up.

...

...

After Lucas returned to the capital again, he died in Alton, and it was time for him to go back and inherit Alton's army and reputation by himself, and officially became the general of the Empire.

The deputy has been selected and taken office one by one, with only one secretary left.

But everyone said that with a personality like Lucas, how could he have a close body to follow him, and everything must be communicated with each other, which can be regarded as close secretaries.

"Said I don't need a secretary or assistant!"

Lucas "pop!" He threw the file on the table, and said with impatient anger: "Get out!"

The head of the personnel department was trembling and screamed, crying without tears: "But the general... you really need a personal secretary to help you with official duties. We chose betas with honest characters and civilian backgrounds. , I promise that it won't cause you trouble!"

The minister gave it up.

This time when they were filtering and selecting candidates, Shen Xiluo happened to come over, and picked out a document saying that if it was this person, the general might accept it.

So the Minister took the courage and slid the documents to Lucas as if he was dead.

"Really excellent! Really, really suitable for you, Admiral!"