48

Lucas was playing billiards with Zhou Mingkai. Zhou Mingkai was drinking while playing, but neither of them went to bed so early.

"In...!"

The white ball slammed the red ball into the corner hole and made a dull crash. Zhou Mingkai grinned and said, "I won!"

"Boring." Lucas rolled his eyes.

"Admiral..." Zhou Mingkai paused and said: "How are you and Secretary Luo?"

"How about what?"

"...That's it." Zhou Mingkai put down his cue and directly sat on the table with his legs crossed and said: "I'm not sure about one thing, but let me tell you."

"Say."

Zhou Mingkai paused and said, "Um...I think my elder brother... seems to like Secretary Luo?"

Zhou Mingkai guessed at the strange attitude of Zhou Mingyu towards Luo Ran.

Lucas was taken aback.

"I'm not sure, in case my elder brother is actually good to Secretary Luo to win you over." Zhou Mingkai shrugged and smiled: "After all, you look like someone who will support my second brother."

Zhou Mingkai thinks that he is also very difficult. He is obviously a pickled fish, how can he be caught in the middle of these three as a water artist.

"He dare!" Lucas slammed the cue to the ground with a sneer, "I took his skin!"

"It's not necessarily. It may just want to be friends with you two." Zhou Mingkai paused and smiled thiefly: "And what's the matter with the secretary? If you didn't confess with others, you I don't have any qualifications to supervise people."

"Who said I am not qualified! I am his boss, he is my personal secretary, I will control him."

"..."

Just as Lucas was always shocked by Zhou Mingkai's quotations from scumbags, Zhou Mingkai was also shocked by Lucas' straight man declarations.

"Then do you like others?" Zhou Mingkai said with a smile, "Why do you not like it?"

Lucas had a meal.

Luo Ran went on a blind date again.

After learning about this, Lucas was really, very angry.

He wanted to possess Luo Ran, but did not want Luo Ran to be with others. Lucas felt uncomfortable when he thought that Luo Ran would laugh at other men or women.

It's like being snatched away.

Don't talk about Luo Ran talking with others, showing different expressions, doing things for others, just when Luo Ran walks with others to laugh, Lucas is very angry.

"If you don't like it, don't take care of people. If you like it, you can confess it." Zhou Mingkai couldn't laugh or cry. "You don't confess like this, take up people, and disturb the blind date of other people. What a scum, oh."

"..."

Lucas didn't speak.

After a long pause, Lucas threw his cue aside, took Zhou Mingkai’s drink, swallowed a few choking sips, and said in a low voice, “If I can’t give him the best, I Won't give it."

"What?" Zhou Mingkai didn't hear clearly.

Lucaston paused and snorted coldly: "I said, I didn't occupy the house, nor did I disturb the blind date!"

Lucas "boom" and smashed the wine glass on the table and said, "When did I occupy the house?! I just asked him to work hard and not blind dates, all day long thinking about love and affection to delay work! What do you want to say, I At most, I can see what the **** is the blind date with him. If this is not as good as me, why should I let my secretary be with him."