33

Luo Ran had already fallen asleep, and had no idea about this kiss like a dragonfly.

Lucas still had the scent of white tea on his lips, not only from what he had just drunk, but also from Luo Ran.

Still the taste he likes.

Lucas looked at Luo Ran, who was sleeping on her stomach, and stepped forward and picked him up.

"Well."

Luo Ran was confused and smelled the heavy tobacco smell. The bitter taste like earth and hay brought a sense of familiarity that had been remembered by every muscle of his body, and then came a sense of security.

Luo Ran now has no reason or cognition, and subconsciously follows his body instinct to wrap Lucas's neck.

Lucas was taken aback.

Fuck, this sly man has another trick to seduce you.

Don't you just rely on yourself to look good?

The dignified general, the imperial lion, at this moment Lucas's ear roots are rarely red.

Lucas hugged Luo Ran and walked to the bed in the inner room, and gently put the person down.

Luo Ran frowned slightly, closed her eyes, and was still holding Lucas' neck with her hand.

"...Slimy."

There was a gentleness in Lucas' eyes that he hadn't even noticed.

After putting the person down, he pulled the quilt back.

The wind outside the window began to blow again, blowing petals on the floor in the office.

So the next day, Luo Ran got up and found himself lying on Lucas's bed in the office, still a little confused.

Yes, he accidentally got drunk yesterday.

hiss.

Why are you drunk?

Overstepped again.

Luo Ran patted his head annoyedly, trying to wake himself up quickly.

He agreed to be a regular subordinate, but he did well and got drunk in his boss's office.

Fortunately, his wine is good, and he won't make trouble when he is drunk.

He is very confident about this.

Luo Ran was about to get up, noticed the quilt on his body, and was still a little stunned.

Luo Ran smiled, made up the bed, prepared breakfast and a suit jacket for Lucas as usual, and ironed and hung up the military uniform before leaving the office quietly.

After Luo Ran sorted out the folders, Rong Duo also came to work.

Luo Ran handed over work to Rong Duo, and went to Xia Solstice after the arrangements were made.

Luo Ran first looked at the progress report on the research institute and said that most of the Omega had successfully encountered the kernel, but that was the key mental line.

Luo Ran smiled and said: "Sure enough, there are many people and the efficiency is fast."

Xia Solstice rolled his eyes and said: "You are not as good as you, you have been exploring the key route long ago."

Xia Zhi has been following up on Luo Ran's mental report with the research institute. The research institute has always been very interested in the Omega of this SSS, and always wants to dig into the research center to conduct refinement and spiritual collection together.