7

[ Edited ]

The night was beautiful, and there was only one lamp left beside the sofa in the room, dim and dim.

"Admiral, Admiral." Luo Ran took a deep breath and kept sensible: "Admiral, you..."

"Don't talk." Lucas frowned. He was thinking, Luo Ran interrupted when he spoke.

"I……"

"Shhh." Lucas's voice was soft.

Luo Ran clenched his hands into fists, leaned on the door panel and pressed his lips tightly without speaking.

"That night, someone came in." Lucas frowned: "Then we were on the door...seems to kiss. We stayed here for a long time."

Luo Ran turned his back to Lucas and said nothing, blushing with blood.

"I started touching him."

"His clothes...should be light-colored."

Luo Ran trembled all over.

Lucas said: "I don't know why that person and I are standing here all the time."

Luo Ran said in his heart that it was because he wanted to escape, so he tried hard to grab the doorknob, but Lucas, who was irrational and frustrated, was too strong and he dragged him onto the bed.

The scenes and details that I desperately wanted to forget were so unobserved by the other party at this moment.

Lucas's hand touched Luo Ran's shoulder lightly, as if thinking about how they left this place.

The temperature came from his shoulder, Luo Ran looked at the lines on the door panel and began to count, not daring to lose his mind.

After all, Beta doesn't heat up on its own.

"It should be I who took him away, the man took the initiative to hug me, and we walked to the bed..." Lucas turned him over.

Luo Ran replaced the back with the door panel and looked at Lucas.

Luo Ran shrank his neck, lowered his head and covered his face with his hands, not wanting Lucas to see his blushing face.

"What's the matter?" Lucas was taken aback.

Luo Ran shook his head.

Lucas paused, asking, did he make Luo Ran shy by saying these topics?

Lucas felt incredible at first, but became more interested.

His secretary has always been rational and professional, and even a little alienated. He is very obedient to him and can complete any work smoothly. Even in the face of emotional problems, Luo Ran still maintained a calm attitude, accepting blind dates with the most peaceful attitude.

But at this moment, Luo Ran lowered his head, the silver Liuhai covered his eyes, and his slender fingers covered his cheeks, looking a little unstable.

And the ears hidden in the hair showed some clues-red blood.

Luo Ran was a little nervous.

Suddenly Lucas was taken aback.

There is something wrong with the atmosphere.

Lou Ran thought that Lucas would converge, but he did not expect Lucas to find it very interesting.

Lucas raised an eyebrow and smiled: "Are you shy?"

When Luo Ran, who was still a little at a loss, heard this, he first had a meal, then took a deep breath, and said against the pressing pheromone: "What then?"