49

"Luo Ran!"

Lucas was still chasing after him, fierce.

Luo Ran covered his ears and ran forward. Two adult men-one was the empire general and the other was the empire secretary-general. They ran down the stairs one after the other, and the guards looked stupid.

Then Luo Ran successfully boarded his own aircraft-slipped away.

All in all, even though Luo Ran lost thoroughly in this battle, he at least knew that the blind date that had been going on all the time... was really caused by Lucas.

But if Lucas was caught in this way to make things difficult, at most he would tell him that even if it is blocked, it should only stop at blocking it.

But Yu Han's mother was originally in contact with Luo Ran's parents, and now even the family members are too old to communicate.

It shouldn't be... right?

Although Lucas is hardcore, his attitude is not very aggressive.

Luo Ran always felt that he had missed something, but the blind date was a trivial matter after all, and Luo Ran didn't care anymore.

...But Lucas made him mind even more.

The original relationship is getting worse and worse, but now it's even more...

Luo Ran covered his face and nestled in the sofa of the aircraft.

Well.

But the two of them didn't talk about this topic again the next day.

——Something happened to the UNK Special Research Department.

In the Special Research Department, an Alpha injected with UNK suddenly went out of control and had a mental breakdown, injuring two Beta researchers and an Omega refiner. The two Betas only suffered skin injuries, but the Omega’s mental power was destroyed and appeared. A mental gap, I haven't awakened yet.

Not everyone can be as lucky as Luo Ran. Most of the Omega spirits have been caught in this way, ranging from mental problems to life-long vegetatives.

Omega with mental breakdown will have hallucinations, severe pain, weakness, etc., while Alpha is the opposite. Alpha with pheromone problems has no sense and self-control. They will attack everyone around them madly.

Alpha, whose mental power is out of control, is a researcher at the Institute and also a subject who voluntarily joined the experiment. Now he has been suppressed and mentally guided.

The injured A-level Omega was the youngest son of Major General Moka's family in the Imperial Capital Army. Major General Moka's family is not planning to let it go. They have sued the research institute and decided to fight the government hard.

Lucas is the leader of the military, and all military masters listen to him.

So now that such a thing happened, Lucas would not stand by.

In the conference room, Lorraine, as Lucas's representative, was standing in the front and speaking at the moment.

"This is Ann Moka." Luo Ran pointed to the photo on the screen behind him.

"As everyone knows, the laws of the empire have always blessed and protected the inherently weak Omega. Therefore, if the accident happened, the government did not give the Moka family an explanation, I am afraid it will chill the hearts of the military."

The director of the research institute-Shi Xiuqi, a fat middle-aged man frowned and said, "Catch the violent Alpha to justice, and let him pay compensation."