71

The next day, Luo Ran saw that both the Star Network and the official media...exploded.

Yuan Han, the secretary of the eldest prince Zhou Mingyu, went to court and sued his boss.

The content of the lawsuit is also amazing, and it can be said that everyone is surprised.

In the content of Yuan Han's lawsuit, it was said that the eldest prince Zhou Mingyu had committed assault and sexual abuse against him for a long time, and forced him to complete countless temporary markings. If he hadn't given his death, the permanent marking would have to be marked.

With Zhou Mingyu’s identity, subordinates under the unspoken rule of the identity of the boss are enough to attract people’s attention, let alone allegations of sexual abuse.

According to what Yuan Han said, yesterday Zhou Mingyu carried out inhuman and violent insults on him after he returned. It was even more exaggerated than ever before. It made him really intolerable, so he decided to stand up and confront Zhou Mingyu.

Yuan Han went directly to the hospital for a liquid extraction test, and his wounds were also revealed.

The test results showed that it was indeed Zhou Mingyu, and the wounds exposed were really shocking. There were new wounds and bruises that were still bleeding, and there were also relatively long-term scars.

Luo Ran was stunned when he saw the news.

Others may not have such an association, but Luo Ran is the one who was confessed by Zhou Mingyu, and he also knows what happened yesterday.

Lucas had a good night's sleep at the moment. He sat on the side of the bed and shared the documents with Luo Ran. He also saw the news now.

"Female horse." Lucas said angrily: "How can a dignified prince be so cheap? How cowardly and incompetent is to bully omega, pooh."

Lucas didn't think this was framed and framed, nor did Loran.

Until now, they have not been able to grasp any ironclad evidence of the collusion between the eldest prince and the star bandits, but in fact they already have a judgment in their hearts, and Yuan Han is similar.

"The big prince and the public relations are pushing things down to prevent the case from being established." Luo Ran sighed and said: "It is said in the news that Yuan Han has resigned and went to the mental department of the hospital for training."

The coercion and abuse of alpha will definitely bring mental harm to omega, let alone temporary signs of compulsion.

After a while, another news broke.

"Lu Bei has also resigned." Luo Ran frowned, "No reason."

Although the reason is not public, everyone can guess.

If what Yuan Han said is true, then Lubei will naturally resign.

Yuan Han is the chief secretary of the eldest prince, and Lu Bei is the spokesperson of the royal family's image. The two have a lot of communication in daily business, and both are omegas, so they naturally become friends.

Lu Bei either resigned to support his friends, or continued to work to suppress public opinion and lawsuits for the royal family and the prince.

Obviously, he has made a choice.

There are even more discussions on Starnet.

xxx: Oh my god... I didn't expect that His Royal Highness was such a person, so disappointed and disgusting...!

xxx: Can omega be bullied like this? Is it the royal family that can do whatever they want? ! Wouldn't Starnet's laws against omega be effective for the royal family? The royal family is still thinking about suppressing the storm, bah! We don't want such a leader, or such an empire master! He couldn't even respect others, so what else did he talk about for the people and the empire?